Matija Nastasic

I cannot praise this guy enough. He has been fucking amazing and was class again against wigan. He reads the game so well and cuts out the danger before it develops. He's great in the air, strong, tackles well and is so comfortable on the ball and he's only 19!! A real gem of a player and an upgrade on Lescott.

1.618034 said:
Where do I place my vote for POTM?

I think this is pretty nailed on now. What a talent. If Phil Jones was half this fucking good Sky would explode.

Amazing for a 19-year-old. So impressive blocked that headed cross directed at goal, even the best in the PL have difficulty with that.

We finally found our long-term partner for Kompany.

It is unbelievable how little respect this kid is getting.

19, played properly here for one month and I have zero hesitation in saying he will be world class in a couple of years. The pairing with Kompany is amazing and going to get better and better. Sorry Joleon but you do not stand a chance for some time to come!

I've said it before but the £50m outlay in the summer will be worth it for him alone.

hes pomising and he will only get better, makes very few mistakes for a player thrown in at that age, will learn from any he does make especially playing along side vinny, but is it ok to just call him Naz?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.