Matija Nastasic

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Just catching up on the last few replies and without reading them all it seems Lescott had his headphones on during a game.

Does anyone know what he was listening to? Do they know for a fact that it wasn't some kind of motivational tool aimed at putting him in the right frame of mind and focussing him, rather than him having to listen to crowd noise and therefore allow him to be "In the zone" should he need to come on?

Or are people just assuming he's listening to some badass mofo rap singer?

Or he wasn't even in the squad due to injury and was a spectator

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Just catching up on the last few replies and without reading them all it seems Lescott had his headphones on during a game.

Does anyone know what he was listening to? Do they know for a fact that it wasn't some kind of motivational tool aimed at putting him in the right frame of mind and focussing him, rather than him having to listen to crowd noise and therefore allow him to be "In the zone" should he need to come on?

If that's the case why wasn't he in 109 ;o)

It may be a little premature but he has handled both Andy Carrol and Torres in the last couple of weeks without either getting much of a look in, Yes, he is still a youngster and will get a lot better, but the last time I saw a kid of his age with this much presence in a City shirt was Tommy Caton or even further back Tommy booth.........Yes I do think he is that good.

blueonblue said:
It may be a little premature but he has handled both Andy Carrol and Torres in the last couple of weeks without either getting much of a look in, Yes, he is still a youngster and will get a lot better, but the last time I saw a kid of his age with this much presence in a City shirt was Tommy Caton or even further back Tommy booth.........Yes I do think he is that good.
I remember him marking ibrahimovich out of the game last season

BoyBlue_1985 said:

If that's the case why wasn't he in 109 ;o)

I dont know that a good point

the ****

Can somebody tell me the value that was placed on Savic as part of the Nastasic deal? I know we paid 6m for Savic so I'm guessing we sold him for around that?

Bunk said:
Can somebody tell me the value that was placed on Savic as part of the Nastasic deal? I know we paid 6m for Savic so I'm guessing we sold him for around that?

Think he was sold for under a million mate.... not 100% but someone will have the facts

texas pete said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
texas pete said:
One word.

Perception.

One word.

Worthless.

Good one.

Perhaps he could have the craic with his team mates, contribute to motivating other players, concentrate on sitting there without his face up his arse.

There is no 'I' in 'team'.

Him listening to his walkman whilst at work says me me me.

Not sure why I am surprised.

Actually, team is an anagram of meat, you can eat a meat pie and theres a I in pie therefore.Fail.

How long do we leave it?

Until we claim Nastasic as an academy product? We need to ask Fergie for this one!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.