Matija Nastasic

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I thought today was his worst performance. A few times he was caught trying to shield the ball out. Bulk up a little and he'll be right as rain.

Think you need to watch it again he was immense. If that was his worst performance then i can't wait for his best.

RandomJ said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I thought today was his worst performance. A few times he was caught trying to shield the ball out. Bulk up a little and he'll be right as rain.

Think you need to watch it again he was immense. If that was his worst performance then i can't wait for his best.

Some of the things I've seen and heard about the game make me rub my eyes and ears. Nastasic was probably man of the match

RandomJ said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

At which point did I say he played badly? He played excellently.

dannyirishblue said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
a few times or just the one time with di santo?

There was another with Kone, too. Just little defensive naiveties that can be sorted with age.

RandomJ said:
I cannot praise this guy enough. He has been fucking amazing and was class again against wigan. He reads the game so well and cuts out the danger before it develops. He's great in the air, strong, tackles well and is so comfortable on the ball and he's only 19!! A real gem of a player and an upgrade on Lescott.

This cannot be true, remember City is not the place for young promising players ;)

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
RandomJ said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

At which point did I say he played badly? He played excellently.

dannyirishblue said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
a few times or just the one time with di santo?

There was another with Kone, too. Just little defensive naiveties that can be sorted with age.
Yeah there were two and I agree with you he could have done better a couple of times there, but still a stand-out performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.