Matija Nastasic

scout.reporter said:
ste.sully said:
I don't think I've ever seen a 19 year old defender with such good composure and positional sense. Those are two qualities you can't really teach defenders, they are almost innate abilities.

I only hope he keeps his head down and doesn't get any injuries. If so, he can be one of the world's top defenders by 23 if you ask me.

-- Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 am --

taconinja said:
My understanding is that has everything to do with it.
Sinisa Mihalovic was it? He was the hot-headed defender with a short temper. Mancini & him worked together at Lazio. Mihalovic is now coach at Fiorentina. Not beyond the realms of possibility that he tipped Mancini that Nastasic had serious potential

yes,-it-was-mihajlovic-he-was-also-mancini's-assistant-coach-at-inter-milan...
they-go-way-back,-played-together-as-players-in-sampdoria,-lazio-and-inter...

mihajlovic-is-now-Serbia's-national-coach-and-he-is-keeping-Subotic-from-Dortmund-on-the-bench-instead-of-Nastasic,-so-he-must-rate-him-highly-and-he-was-acctually-the-one-who-upgraded-Nastasic-to-fiorentina's-first-team-from-the-youths-when-he-was-coaching-fiorentina...
like-savic-Nastasic-is-a-product-of-partizan-Belgrade-academy...
keyboard-broken...
What's with all the -'s?

Looks like we've uncovered a raw diamond with this lad. Very composed on the ball, and getting better with each game. The comparison with Savic who looked totally out of his depth is quite stark.

yes,-it-was-mihajlovic-he-was-also-mancini's-assistant-coach-at-inter-milan...
they-go-way-back,-played-together-as-players-in-sampdoria,-lazio-and-inter...

mihajlovic-is-now-Serbia's-national-coach-and-he-is-keeping-Subotic-from-Dortmund-on-the-bench-instead-of-Nastasic,-so-he-must-rate-him-highly-and-he-was-acctually-the-one-who-upgraded-Nastasic-to-fiorentina's-first-team-from-the-youths-when-he-was-coaching-fiorentina...
like-savic-Nastasic-is-a-product-of-partizan-Belgrade-academy...
keyboard-broken...

Open On-Screen Keyboard by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking On-Screen Keyboard.

There you go pal ;0)

DalbeyINUK said:
He's nasty! He's nasty! He's nasty as he wants to be!
les_dawson.jpg

Mihajlovic was sacked a few months into last season... it was dellio rossi who was fiorentina manager... atleast do some research before u summarize something... fiorentina last season had 2 good youngsters in defence... camporese n nastasic... camporese got injured and it paved the way for nastasic... and i cant beleive people havent heard about nastasic before... nastasic was the best young defender in italy last season behind ogbonna... sad that united are scouting on ogbonna and might sign him in january because ogbonna is the best upcoming defender in the world along with hummels...

hgblue said:
Looks like we've uncovered a raw diamond with this lad. Very composed on the ball, and getting better with each game. The comparison with Savic who looked totally out of his depth is quite stark.

He does get better every game... He looks class

Seriously impressed with this lad, yeah he makes some mistakes but that can be coached out of him, i'd be worried if i was Lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.