Matija Nastasic

Rammy Blue said:
I think people are getting slightly carried away with Nasty.

He is obviously going to be magnificent in years to come but all this "you don't even notice him" isn't exactly the best of positives - compare the guy to where Vince is at and you soon realise he's got a long way to go yet.

Not in any way slating the guy but I can't recall any crunching tackles or last ditch goal saving challenges as yet in his few performances.

this is the best compliment you could give him.

great defenders are those who have not to do desperate things

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:

He is obviously going to be magnificent in years to come but all this "you don't even notice him" isn't exactly the best of positives - compare the guy to where Vince is at and you soon realise he's got a long way to go yet.

Not in any way slating the guy but I can't recall any crunching tackles or last ditch goal saving challenges as yet in his few performances.

this is the best compliment you could give him.

great defenders are those who have not to do desperate things
True.

Just awesome. I'm running out of words to describe what I think of him now and what e might potentially be. It's clear he's not a monster in the air but he'll learn and as long as he plays next to someone who is a good header of a ball then we can simply watch him grow into one of the worlds greatest centre backs.

Should have heard that bastard Michael Owen on MOTD ripping into Nastasic at every chance he could like they were mortal enemies.

Rammy Blue said:

Awful observation, as Mancio said, you pay him the highest compliment!!

He is 3x the player Vinny was at that age!

We are watching the best centre back in Europe, we just don't know it yet

The 12 mill we paid for him will turn out to the the best bit of business the club have ever done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.