Matija Nastasic

Pmsl, Barry has more technical ability than any other player in our squad and that includes silva. His consistency is amazing and is at this time irreplaceable. Apart from joe he's the one we can't do without.

de niro said:
Pmsl, Barry has more technical ability than any other player in our squad and that includes silva. His consistency is amazing and is at this time irreplaceable. Apart from joe he's the one we can't do without.

I used to be a huge critic of Barry,just didn't see hwat he brought to the team. Then having watched him closely I am happy to admit that he is one of our most consistent performers and does all the shit that the rest of the team doesn't do.Getting stuck in when it's needed,mopping up etc.
Still think he is too slow for the champions league but Barry gets a bad deal by many fans which is totally unjustified.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
de niro said:
Pmsl, Barry has more technical ability than any other player in our squad and that includes silva.

Stop, please!

Yep. I stopped reading there. Silva could easily do what Barry does for us and likely more effectively.

Not a knock on Barry, but he isn't close to Silva.

de niro plz tell me what have u been drinking?? it's still morning u know. at first u said lescott is our best defender and now barry is more tecnical than silva??? do u know what would u win with a team full of lescotts and barrys?? nothing, possibly u would be fighting for relegation. barry more technical than silva hahahaha ??? come on tell what are u having i want that too.

alky313 said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
de niro said:
Pmsl, Barry has more technical ability than any other player in our squad and that includes silva.

Stop, please!

Yep. I stopped reading there. Silva could easily do what Barry does for us and likely more effectively.

Not a knock on Barry, but he isn't close to Silva.

Comparing Silva and Barry is like comparing a Ferrari to a Landrover, they are both motor cars, both very good in their respective areas, but do completely different jobs.

They are both very good players, both contribute greatly to where we are and what we have achieved, they are both consummate pro's, and they play for us!

kun1 said:
de niro plz tell me what have u been drinking?? it's still morning u know. at first u said lescott is our best defender and now barry is more tecnical than silva??? do u know what would u win with a team full of lescotts and barrys?? nothing, possibly u would be fighting for relegation. barry more technical than silva hahahaha ??? come on tell what are u having i want that too.

Oh here we go, where have I said lescott is our best defender? Go on, I'll give you an hour or so to search my posts. Why would I think a team of Barry's would win the league? Do you mean with lescott in net maybe.
Barry reads the game better than anyone , he's most consistent than David and does the "right" thing more often. Now just for the hard of thinking that doesn't mean silva or in fact any player in our present team is crap it just means Barry does his and that job as good if not better than all the others do theirs.

de niro said:
kun1 said:

Oh here we go, where have I said lescott is our best defender? Go on, I'll give you an hour or so to search my posts. Why would I think a team of Barry's would win the league? Do you mean with lescott in net maybe.
Barry reads the game better than anyone , he's most consistent than David and does the "right" thing more often. Now just for the hard of thinking that doesn't mean silva or in fact any player in our present team is crap it just means Barry does his and that job as good if not better than all the others do theirs.
It's a fact that we will never have a chance of winning the champions league with lescott and barry. they are limited. we need better players. at last mancini saw it and replaced lescott with nastasic and in the near future barry will be replaced too. barry is a good player don't get me wrong, he works hard but he lacks pace for the champions league. i think with the signing of benat and putting him alongside milner and let yaya a more free role would be the best option for us. u said lescott is better than nastasic, he's not, but it's ur opinion. but saying that barry is more TECHNICAL than silva wow u are deluded, i guess that's why spain has won everything in the last years and england ummm nothing.

kun1 said:
de niro said:
kun1 said:

It's a fact that we will never have a chance of winning the champions league with lescott and barry. they are limited. we need better players. at last mancini saw it and replaced lescott with nastasic and in the near future barry will be replaced too. barry is a good player don't get me wrong, he works hard but he lacks pace for the champions league. i think with the signing of benat and putting him alongside milner and let yaya a more free role would be the best option for us. u said lescott is better than nastasic, he's not, but it's ur opinion. but saying that barry is more TECHNICAL than silva wow u are deluded, i guess that's why spain has won everything in the last years and england ummm nothing.

Honestly, turn FM off and shut up. If Benat had anything about him, he'd have been joining Bayern instead of Martinez, or at least Malaga when they had the £££. A 25 year old playing for Betis is not all that. Funnily enough, Spain winning everything has had nothing to do with Benat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.