Matija Nastasic

Last season many people slagged Savic off for lesser mistakes than Kompany has made on a regular basis this season. Lets not tar Nastasic with the same brush?

looks a good solid young player, but possibly being a bit over hyped to soon. didnt get tight to benzema, and his sloppy clearence gave ajax the corner in which they scored, however on the ball hes a class act.

Wretched Vengeance said:
taconinja said:
The most promising aspect for him is that when he makes a mistake--big or small--he recovers mentally. At least so far he has. I'm not sure you can coach that.

Agrred.

Look's assured and unflustered.

And will only get better.

Don't enjoy being harsh on Savic, but this lad is a clear upgrade.

thats not harsh, thats very gentle.

shaky stefan is not fit to lace this guy's boots

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
looks a good solid young player, but possibly being a bit over hyped to soon. didnt get tight to benzema, and his sloppy clearence gave ajax the corner in which they scored, however on the ball hes a class act.

Are you Alan Hansen?

Two mistakes.

TWO

19 years old.

Potentially the best defender at the club. Deserves all the praise he gets.

Lavinda Past said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:

Are you Alan Hansen?

Two mistakes.

TWO

19 years old.

Potentially the best defender at the club. Deserves all the praise he gets.

For me, potentially a world class defender up there with the best of them whilst in the future leading the line for City. Screw me if I am proved wrong but the signs, from a relative kid ,are awesome?

Deserves a shout out for last nights performance.

I must say he has looked very good so far - better than I thought he would settle in if I am honest.

Now when Lescott returns from injury, would people still want Nastasic to partner Kompany?

cccc said:
Deserves a shout out for last nights performance.

I must say he has looked very good so far - better than I thought he would settle in if I am honest.

Now when Lescott returns from injury, would people still want Nastasic to partner Kompany?

He looks a very very good prospect but he is making mistakes ( some bad ones) every game which fortunately have not been too costly.Let's hope he stops making them or they stay unpunished.

I think a lot can be taken from the facf that a he out paced ronaldo a couple of times and b real didnt really threaten us for a team of their quality (once four at back)

Id say we now have 3 top quality cb

More than the rags and chavs

Switches off at times and needs to cut that out pronto, but for a young lad another exceptional game. Loved it when tranny was running at him one on one and he was just cool as fuck then tackled the horrible bastard. Exceptional prospect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.