Matt Le Tissier

I just find it hard to understand how a former professional footballer, who played at the highest level, could let themselves go to the extent he has. Yes, I understand that he won't be keeping to the same fitness regime he kept when he was playing. But most ex players keep themselves in reasonable shape. I'm looking at Klinnsman and Micah right now (and Alex Scott, obviously!),and none of them are carrying too much excess timber.
He didnt when he played, he just got away with it in his younger Years until 94/95 when he went fat while still first choice at Everton

And why is he attacking Southgate? I’d like to see Le Tissier manage the England team, but he’s too lazy to get into coaching. He said so himself.

‘Woke’ is meaningless. Everything is bloody woke these days. I guess Le Tissier would prefer it if we Evertonians started throwing bananas at black players again.

Also, the liberal left don’t have a body count on the level of the far right. There’s being aggressive on Twitter and then there’s shooting people dead or blowing up abortion clinics because you don’t like their politics or you don’t like gay people or whatever, like the Soho pub bombing. And Le Tissier is being allowed to talk shite on GB News, he’s not the martyr he thinks he is.

I dislike the trivialising of the word ‘Nazi’ though.
Well said shitebag!

And why is he attacking Southgate? I’d like to see Le Tissier manage the England team, but he’s too lazy to get into coaching. He said so himself.

‘Woke’ is meaningless. Everything is bloody woke these days. I guess Le Tissier would prefer it if we Evertonians started throwing bananas at black players again.

Also, the liberal left don’t have a body count on the level of the far right. There’s being aggressive on Twitter and then there’s shooting people dead or blowing up abortion clinics because you don’t like their politics or you don’t like gay people or whatever, like the Soho pub bombing. And Le Tissier is being allowed to talk shite on GB News, he’s not the martyr he thinks he is.

Matt Le Tissier has opinions you disagree with shocker.

Liberals aren’t left, the left aren’t liberals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.