Matt Le Tissier

I had to go private to get what turned out to be a tumour removed because of ops being delayed. That wasn't fun but it was either that or not be able to breathe for another year and I'd had enough.
For a lot of serious and even life threatening conditions going private is now the only option which is especially galling when you've paid into the system for decades. Hope it went well for you and all OK.

For a lot of serious and even life threatening conditions going private is now the only option which is especially galling when you've paid into the system for decades. Hope it went well for you and all OK.
Vote Tory, lose the NHS. It’s been obvious for a while now, but seems to be being noticed a bit more recently.

May be too little too late though.

Thanks. I'm under follow-up at the Christie now but at least the bastard thing is out. I thought it was a mahoosive nasal polyp, got a bit of a shock when the doctor phoned me and I heard the word 'tumour'. It was an osteosarcoma. I would have to get rare cancer.

The thought of having to go private permanently scares the shit out of me. I can't afford it.

Just imagine the current England team.....without Rooney of course....Walcott Ox Sterling....pace like fuck

Then Tiss behind them ....doing the Pirlo........

But it doesnt sell Rooney shirts...

Le Tissier was a class act...aka Hoddle....Tony Currie Alan Hodgson......etc....none if them shagged grannies as far as I know
Yeah, and how many caps did Rodney get for En?gland?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.