Matt Le Tissier

He may well be, but at the end of the day, he's a really decent bloke who genuinely cares about others.

A rarity in society nowadays.
He hates City though. I went to an Everton v Feyenoord game and there was a Q&A thing in the programme with Southall. He said his least favourite opposition fans were City and his least favourite away ground was Maine Road. Can't remember anything happening with him at any games we played against them for him to say that.

Southall was a great keeper, was the best in the world at one stage in his career
I just find it hard to understand how a former professional footballer, who played at the highest level, could let themselves go to the extent he has. Yes, I understand that he won't be keeping to the same fitness regime he kept when he was playing. But most ex players keep themselves in reasonable shape. I'm looking at Klinnsman and Micah right now (and Alex Scott, obviously!),and none of them are carrying too much excess timber.

I just find it hard to understand how a former professional footballer, who played at the highest level, could let themselves go to the extent he has. Yes, I understand that he won't be keeping to the same fitness regime he kept when he was playing. But most ex players keep themselves in reasonable shape. I'm looking at Klinnsman and Micah right now (and Alex Scott, obviously!),and none of them are carrying too much excess timber.
Saw Ian Botham on an advert he makes Alan Brazil look anorexic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.