Matt Le Tissier

As long as people keep paying money to go and hear them spout bollocks, they’ll keep doing it.
Quite clearly...if folk are paying money to hear people speak, they presumably don't think it's " bollocks"
How do you know what Matt Me Tissier is going to say ..He could do a Mr Farage..... and do a 100 % about turn on a critical issue...
You've judged him before he has opened his mouth.Not a smart move..
Does anybody pay to hear you speak ?
MLT was a footballer of the highest quality,..A loyal one team man,who turned down Chelsea,s millions..A decent pundit. A man of principle too. .Admirable,imo...

Quite clearly...if folk are paying money to hear people speak, they presumably don't think it's " bollocks"
How do you know what Matt Me Tissier is going to say ..He could do a Mr Farage..... and do a 100 % about turn on a critical issue...
MLT was a footballer of the highest quality,..A loyal one team man,who turned down Chelsea,s millions..A decent pundit. A man of principle too. .Admirable,imo...

And openly admitted his knowledge of players involvement in bet fixing

You backing the covid/ vaccine denier doesnt surprise me in the least , he has gone full crank in recent yrs , has nothing to talk about with football these days

‘A man of principle’. Utter bollocks. He’s a David Icke like fruitcake with far too much platform to spout his moronic nonsense. ‘Admirable’????

You’re talking bollocks, of that there’s no doubt.

MLT is a dick. No need to defend him. Makes you look silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.