Matt Le Tissier

Matthew le Tissier . Is one of the finest Footballers, England has ever produced.His judgement and decision making whilst playing the game
leads me to think that his brain is quite sharp...
I 'll ask you again ......Does anybody pay .to hear you speak?
Think about it....;)..
Thought about it.

You’re fucked in the head. On field ability has nothing to do with other abilities, sad as that may seem.

You give me Wio, Michael Owen and Alan Shearer and I give you Nedum Onuoha. Better than all 3 combined OFF the field!

Listen Karen. We are talking Football
Have a fucking look ,baaach,at MLTs career. See how he deftly puts the ball in the back of the net from long range / free kicks.
We are talking ,a Master of the game.a genius.A footballer whose first touch was immaculate. He didn't need to be fast.his control and vision was off the scale. A far better footballer than David Silva, for example... for MLT scored goals. Lots of them .from long range, full on volleys, half volleys Free kicks, and assisted many ...just because he looked languid and laid back.doesnt mean he wasn't totally in control of the Football.
One of the Finest players ever to have graced these shores,loyal.committed,multi talented.
His brain was sharp.
And still is.imo.; )
MLT couldn't get in the England team cos he was lazy and to slow. He stayed at Southampton as that was his level. He won nothing.

David Silva won the world cup with Spain as well as numerous other leagues and cups with us.

Have a fucking look ,baaach,at MLTs career. See how he deftly puts the ball in the back of the net from long range / free kicks.
We are talking ,a Master of the game.a genius.A footballer whose first touch was immaculate. He didn't need to be fast.his control and vision was off the scale. A far better footballer than David Silva, for example... for MLT scored goals. Lots of them .from long range, full on volleys, half volleys Free kicks, and assisted many ...just because he looked languid and laid back.doesnt mean he wasn't totally in control of the Football.
One of the Finest players ever to have graced these shores,loyal.committed,multi talented.
His brain was sharp.
And still is.imo.; )

How very dare you.

Matthew le Tissier . Is one of the finest Footballers, England has ever produced.His judgement and decision making whilst playing the game
Think about it....;)..
And one of it's biggest wasters.

An incredible talent without question but also one who should have achieved far more, never tested himself outside his comfort zone.

And even comparing himself to David Silva is insulting.

Silva a kid from the Canary Islands moved and lived in a dark, grey northern City for a decade and left a multiple title winner, a hero and respected by every football fan in this country.

And one of it's biggest wasters.

An incredible talent without question but also one who should have achieved far more, never tested himself outside his comfort zone.

And even comparing himself to David Silva is insulting.

Silva a kid from the Canary Islands moved and lived in a dark, grey northern City for a decade and left a multiple title winner, a hero and respected by every football fan in this country.
Where’s this “dark grey northern City?”

Where’s this “dark grey northern City?”
Etihad Stock Video Footage | Royalty Free Etihad Videos | Pond5

Think about it....;)..
A slight flaw in your logic … ever watched GB News?

His brain was sharp.
And still is.imo.; )

Hes a fucking right weirdo, endlessly shouting into the void trying to attract other weirdos.

Did alright at football I suppose, shame he didn't move onto a bigger club, saying that I don't remember any of the bigger clubs trying to beat the door down to get to him either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.