Matt Le Tissier

Quite clearly...if folk are paying money to hear people speak, they presumably don't think it's " bollocks"
How do you know what Matt Me Tissier is going to say ..He could do a Mr Farage..... and do a 100 % about turn on a critical issue...
You've judged him before he has opened his mouth.Not a smart move..
Does anybody pay to hear you speak ?
MLT was a footballer of the highest quality,..A loyal one team man,who turned down Chelsea,s millions..A decent pundit. A man of principle too. .Admirable,imo...
Judged him before he’s opened his mouth- eh? He’s been spouting his bullshit for long enough for people to call him out on it

Judged him before he’s opened his mouth- eh? He’s been spouting his bullshit for long enough for people to call him out on it
Matthew le Tissier . Is one of the finest Footballers, England has ever produced.His judgement and decision making whilst playing the game
leads me to think that his brain is quite sharp...
I 'll ask you again ......Does anybody pay .to hear you speak?
Think about it....;)..

You backing the covid/ vaccine denier doesnt surprise me in the least , he has gone full crank in recent yrs , has nothing to talk about with football these days
Listen Karen. We are talking Football
Have a fucking look ,baaach,at MLTs career. See how he deftly puts the ball in the back of the net from long range / free kicks.
We are talking ,a Master of the game.a genius.A footballer whose first touch was immaculate. He didn't need to be fast.his control and vision was off the scale. A far better footballer than David Silva, for example... for MLT scored goals. Lots of them .from long range, full on volleys, half volleys Free kicks, and assisted many ...just because he looked languid and laid back.doesnt mean he wasn't totally in control of the Football.
One of the Finest players ever to have graced these shores,loyal.committed,multi talented.
His brain was sharp.
And still is.imo.; )

Matthew le Tissier . Is one of the finest Footballers, England has ever produced.His judgement and decision making whilst playing the game
Think about it....;)..
He isn’t. He did well as a big fish in a tiny pond.

Being a professional speaker doesn’t make you right.

Have you been conned to buy some of his CBD oil?

Listen Karen. We are talking Football
Have a fucking look ,baaach,at MLTs career. See how he deftly puts the ball in the back of the net from long range / free kicks.
We are talking ,a Master of the game.a genius.A footballer whose first touch was immaculate. He didn't need to be fast.his control and vision was off the scale. A far better footballer than David Silva, for example... for MLT scored goals. Lots of them .from long range, full on volleys, half volleys Free kicks, and assisted many ...just because he looked languid and laid back.doesnt mean he wasn't totally in control of the Football.
One of the Finest players ever to have graced these shores,loyal.committed,multi talented.
His brain was sharp.
And still is.imo.; )
Bloke being decent at football doesn’t make him a genius.

How come Ronaldinho hasn’t formed a political movement yet?

And openly admitted his knowledge of players involvement in bet fixing
As did the proprietor of the Football is Fixed website...
Who is now an employee of City in our fight against multiple charges...

What was your point again mate ?...Did you mean to say MLT was honest ?

You know someone is talking a load of conspiracy paranoid bullshit when they use the word “truth”

File alongside “mainstream media”
Yep. "Truth" and "Freedom" in any rally in the western world is generally about the exact opposite of these two nouns.
Have any other words ever been twisted as these two in the name of socio-political advancement?
Mlt probably thinks he's speaking in good faith, but they ALL do. He's either mendacious or gullible.

Think about it....;)..

Are you just mashing random keys on your keyboard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.