Matthijs de Ligt

He didn’t stop the grief junkies bottling a 10 point lead and he didn’t stop City winning back to back titles now did he?
They won the biggest prize in football. The one we haven't won yet. Without him they wouldn't have got to 2 of those finals and he's about to win the Ballon D'Or. Take the blue specs off. You praise a Liverpool player on this forum and you're a WUM trying to get piss everyone off and recieve loads of threatening PM's, all for having an opinion. It's childish.
It's a good job we have Pep. As long as Pep stays here we are fine. I just worry about when he moves on, in the meantime stopping Liverpool from becoming more insufferable than they are would be nice.

Last edited:
No trolling involved. Hazard signed for Chelsea and because of it we missed out on 2 league titles which Hazard won Chelsea. My opinion. Van Persie signed for United and we missed out on another. Seems like a trend, we don't pay for a player and it hurts us. Got to rock the boat now and change this mentality.

The treble scoffs at this post.

No trolling involved. Hazard signed for Chelsea and because of it we missed out on 2 league titles which Hazard won Chelsea. My opinion. Van Persie signed for United and we missed out on another. Seems like a trend, we don't pay for a player and it hurts us. Got to rock the boat now and change this mentality.

If we had signed Hazard, we might have had a number of players in the following seasons asking for pay parity. It might have brought us the league title, but it might also have landed us in the position United are in now, and that sort of management can take years to repair. Same with Van Persie. We didn't make mistakes by not signing those two.

BrsBhdQ.gif

Because you know how a 19yr old will fare in a different country don't you,if you are still crying about those 2 players 6yrs on after all we have achieved then i feel sorry for you that are not enjoying it
Him or Koulibaly would be nice. Any one of those.

If we had signed Hazard, we might have had a number of players in the following seasons asking for pay parity. It might have brought us the league title, but it might also have landed us in the position United are in now, and that sort of management can take years to repair. Same with Van Persie. We didn't make mistakes by not signing those two.
I agree to that, to an extent. Well you tell me, who's going to replace Kompany, and don't say Maguire. Give us a list.

Only suitable candidates are De Ligt and Koulibaly.

They won the biggest prize in football. The one we haven't won yet. Without him they wouldn't have got to 2 of those finals and he's about to win the Ballon D'Or. Take the blue specs off. You praise a Liverpool player on this forum and you're a WUM trying to get piss everyone off and recieve loads of threatening PM's, all for having an opinion. It's childish.
It's a good job we have Pep. As long as Pep stays here we are fine. I just worry about when he moves on, in the meantime stopping Liverpool from becoming more insufferable than they are would be nice.
See you’re still at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.