Matthijs de Ligt

Oh piss off will you, fuck your quadruple bollocks, you sound like them pricks in the media.

I would have been happy with retaining the league so to bag both cups and make a clean sweep domestically was absolutely amazing.

It's obvious you think you're a clever **** with your posts but you are the worst wum I've seen and we've had some shite on here pal believe me.

You carry on with your guff mate.
Fantastic season, no disputing that. My point was there's always room for improvement.

I do think he is easily, and very easily, the best defender on the planet currently, he is absolutely brilliant and complete player. Great in defending, brilliant in the air, has great long pass, good with the ball, very focused during the match.. but he is 28 though.
Maybe, but he’s got a great defence around him, 3 defensive midfielders in front of him and £75mil keeper, but they only conceded 1 less goal than us. Very good CB, possibly the best at present, but the way he’s hyped is ridiculous.

Maybe, but he’s got a great defence around him, 3 defensive midfielders in front of him and £75mil keeper, but they only conceded 1 less goal than us. Very good CB, possibly the best at present, but the way he’s hyped is ridiculous.

DOn't care about that, team stats, who's around him ant that.. I'm looking what he is doing on the pitch and it's brilliant. Easily the best and most dominant CB in the world now.

Your absolutely spot on. It would be interesting to see him defend a high line with often one or no defensive midfielder and as Pep has said with equal responsibility to instigate and be part of the build up. Great defender but hyped considering Laporte is equal if not better and within the media and social media circles very seldom acknowledged. Traits of Silva with with Laporte where it will probably take the media several years to admit and or acknowledge what a brilliant defender he is.

I do think he is easily, and very easily, the best defender on the planet currently, he is absolutely brilliant and complete player. Great in defending, brilliant in the air, has great long pass, good with the ball, very focused during the match.. but he is 28 though.
Not whilst vinny is breathing he is not,repeat after me,dick is protected by 2/3 def mids

197 pages on a bloke we're not going to sign

To be fair, it's one of the most notable transfer deals that will be done this summer, whoever he goes to, so it's worth discussing for that reason alone. The transfer forum's not restricted only to players that we're going to sign.

If Vinny was still the best defender in the world he wouldn't be retiring to Anderlecht.

You are the definition of blue tinted glasses.
Player coach actually and he has gone out on top,he is still better than dick in every way,he has gone home whilst he has something to give them on and off the pitch ,you are the definition of an idiot,we all have our crosses to bare..

I agree to that, to an extent. Well you tell me, who's going to replace Kompany, and don't say Maguire. Give us a list.

Only suitable candidates are De Ligt and Koulibaly.

It's not my job to find a replacement for Kompany. It would be a mistake to pay someone £300k per week though. In fact it could have disastrous consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.