Matthijs de Ligt

Anyone but the Dippers. If it takes us spending money to stop him creating a dominant partnership with Van Dijk for a decade, I'd like us to pay whatever it costs. Could spell trouble for us if he signs for them, and we'd never hear the last of it. A "must" buy imo.
We've spent almost 150 million on crap like Mangala, Santa Cruz, Jo and Bony. The type of money involved in this transfer is a drop in the Ocean for us, and would represent better value for money than the 4 I mentioned combined.

A much better option than Maguire.

Van Diyk is 28 years old, I doubt he'll be dominant at 37-38.

Of course he will, he’s the best defender ever ever and has never been dribbled past.

I do think he is easily, and very easily, the best defender on the planet currently, he is absolutely brilliant and complete player. Great in defending, brilliant in the air, has great long pass, good with the ball, very focused during the match.. but he is 28 though.

Could have had a quadruple. There's always room for improvement. Adding a world class defender to the lineup can't exactly hinder our squad.
Oh piss off will you, fuck your quadruple bollocks, you sound like them pricks in the media.

I would have been happy with retaining the league so to bag both cups and make a clean sweep domestically was absolutely amazing.

It's obvious you think you're a clever **** with your posts but you are the worst wum I've seen and we've had some shite on here pal believe me.

You carry on with your guff mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.