Matthijs de Ligt

Yeah right now we are the best team you could sign for in Italy by some distance, but we weren't always. We've achieved our results through work and commitment, they weren't gifted to us. I'm sure you'd understand this if you managed to win some more titles on the run.

As for my interest in the PL, I don't think it's wise to make assumptions about complete strangers. My remark might have been a little too much on the snide side but re: your last post, I can assure you that I haven't watched a single PL match last season. Not that I take any pride in that; it's just better if you don't try to fit an English fan's perspective on every foreign fan.

Oh right,well if you get chance to watch any,then try and do so,and it's free of match fixing as well,well to the best of my knowledge it is,so that would be a refreshing change for you :)

Won’t even be there for 4 years. Raiola will move him on in 2 years to Barca and get a hefty agent fee

Agent gets a 10 million fee now, and the contract with Juventus means De Ligt can leave in 3 years if someone pays his release clause of 135 million, meaning another 20 million for the agent. And remember he got 41 million for the deal to take Pogba to Utd. Nice work if you can get it

Can't believe this thread is still open, never ever was coming to City.

Moved to Juventus with a big move to Real in 3 years for double, easy money..

Juve fans cheering And chanting Raiola. They'll be cursing the twat when he hangs them out to dry next summer.
Our Italian friends do have form for backing the wrong horse though.
Laughable really. Just glad we're not interested in paying for Minos next luxury yacht.

Went to Juve owing to their pedigree producing world class defenders. On the bench last 5 games. Unhappy with Sarri. Schooled in total football. Captain material. We are missing leadership at the back since Vinny left. He would be a perfect fit. Toxic agent though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.