Matthijs de Ligt

Avoid Raiola players. The whole circus surrounding Pogba should be a stark warning to avoid.

Is the correct answer - it is unfortunate that characters such as Raiola have their claws in young talented players. But i guess that is why they are where they are - they talk a good game and promise the earth to these lads when in fact they are more concerned about getting a large transfer every 2-3 years so they can line their own pockets

Like you said - avoid, we could well have bought this lad last summer but you can bet Raiola would have been banging his drum soon enough to orchestrate that next move

Made a mistake with Raiola really - I remember when I first learned he was letting pizza boy negotiate for him and I could not believe how a level headed kid went down that path. You reap what you sow

He's making insane money and got a move to one of Europe's elite. Raiola has done a great job imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.