Matthijs de Ligt

If we signed him this summer he'd count as home grown & academy trained under the current rules upon turning 21.

I still don't see who'd leave though.

or back 3 next season?

If you have 5 CB's - 3 who cost 50m, 1 who cost 35 and was in the TOTY, and the other who is the captain - you sort of have to play 3 CB's every single week, and I can definitely see us using it more often, and formations like 3331, 343 that Pep used at Bayern+Barca, I cant see it every week. Plus he'd often use a fullback as one of the CB's in the back 3 so he could change to a back 4 without making substitutions.

I'm sure there's a plan though, I'm never really worried about our transfer business these days, it's basically a choice of "which world class youngster are we going to get".

If you have 5 CB's - 3 who cost 50m, 1 who cost 35 and was in the TOTY, and the other who is the captain - you sort of have to play 3 CB's every single week, and I can definitely see us using it more often, and formations like 3331, 343 that Pep used at Bayern+Barca, I cant see it every week. Plus he'd often use a fullback as one of the CB's in the back 3 so he could change to a back 4 without making substitutions.

I'm sure there's a plan though, I'm never really worried about our transfer business these days, it's basically a choice of "which world class youngster are we going to get".

Maybe Stones out....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.