Matthijs de Ligt

BlueDejong

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...ez-bayern-city-manchester-united-arsenal.html

The Premier and Bayern are launched by Matthijs de Ligt
The Arsenal, Manchester United and City want to sign the central favorite of the 'scouting' of Barça that has greatly increased its market price

Barça control Matthijs de Ligt, the young central defender of Ajax for a long time. He has enough friends in the 'ajacied' club that he reports everything that happens close to his players, starting with Marc Overmars, the sports director, and going through the brothers Ronald and Frank de Boer. That's why he knows first hand that Arsenal, Manchester United and City have been interested in him and have even contacted his man of confidence, with Barry Hulshoff, the legendary former Oranje defender and the Amsterdam club itself. The last club that has gotten into the race to get the services of Matthijs de Ligt is not bad either, it is nothing less than Bayern Munich that sees in it a center of great projection.

Looks great.

Sam Wallace saying in the Telegraph that we're "monitoring" this lad. Have to admit, I'm not an avid follower of Dutch football, so I'm in the dark here. Is he worth a bid? £50m is a fair wedge for an 18 year old.

why've you put the scout in the title? lol. Weird, confused me.

de Ligt, young, decent but plenty of potential to grow into. Nowhere near £50m though, need to tie up De Jong even if only first option on a future move as he's the star imo.

Sam Wallace saying in the Telegraph that we're "monitoring" this lad. Have to admit, I'm not an avid follower of Dutch football, so I'm in the dark here. Is he worth a bid? £50m is a fair wedge for an 18 year old.

He’d be worth a bid if we hadn’t signed Laporte. To have 5 centre halfs with 3 of them under 25, despite having a lot of game time for their age, would be counterproductive IMO. An experienced “veteran” with composure would be better suited. De Ligt could become that player but we already have two unfinished articles we should be working on instead.

Forgive me if I’m wrong but if there is anything half decent coming from the Tele, isn’t it usually Ducker who reports it? I’ve never heard of this journo.

Only makes sense if one of Stones, Kompany or Otamendi leaves.

DbLLvvUW0AEA8AO

why've you put the scout in the title? lol. Weird, confused me.

de Ligt, young, decent but plenty of potential to grow into. Nowhere near £50m though, need to tie up De Jong even if only first option on a future move as he's the star imo.
It's been a long, looong day since 3:30 this morning. Still shouldn't have fucked up like that, mind. Humble apologies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.