Matthijs de Ligt

I couldn't agree most with this post. Who are we to slate PSG for spending money. Robinho, Adebayor, Tevez and Silva wouldn't have come if it wasn't for the money. We wouldn't be where we are without the money, yet because we've won a few league titles we look down on a Club doing the exact same as us. It's laughable.

We've changed our business model, our transfer strategy is more measured and you'll get fans on here slating others for spending big amounts of money. If the shoe was on the other foot, you wouldn't hear a word.

I don't want to become another Liverpool banging on about net spend, if we spend 150m on one player I couldn't care less. Some of our fans on here are starting to believe that you've got to spend in a certain way or else it doesn't count, and that's mainly down to the media. I don't really want to become another Arsenal in doing it the "right way". We've got to stop trying to conform to what everyone is telling us and spend our money how we want to spend it, and not how are being told we should be going about it.
I'm 100 per cent with you buddy. Not being rude but a quick heads up. I better not say anymore than that as its been posted that others want to keep this thread specifically related to any transfer news about de ligt, despite most of the thread covering matters wider than his transfer. But I'm 100 percent with in agreement but we may be in a minority.

My favourite is still when people say "we need to walk away" because a player has the temerity to not burn all bridges and sign for us by the first of June. Some proper daft sods on here.
the entitlement of some fans here is unreal at times. slowly we are becoming the one thing we all used to mock.

Barcelona's best sourced journo. De Ligt doesn't think he's going to start most of the time at Barcelona so he's not going.

We would have paid good sum for him to Ajax had
he not been represented by Raiola and his wage demands wouldn't have been that high

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.