Maybe i was wrong about Elano

Sorry if this has all-ready been posted and i subsequently missed this but i feel this is a importand article and btw MH still has my full support.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/05/manchester-city-mark-hughes-player-revolt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... yer-revolt</a>

Holy Hell ... I like Elano but if that article is true ... which some of it is ... then what the fuck ... wish him well in his career but ... soz mate you shouldnt be playing for City unless he decides to change his act! Keeping in mind that he is practically my favourite City player!

I really rate Elano and have sticked by him til now, no one is bigger then the team. His a player which when his in a good mental headspace then he will perform to his peak, when his in a negative space then he is inconsistant.

I also bet that whatever team he transfers to he starts playing like a superstar again (to prove his doubters wrong) and then he slowly falls back into the same form he did for City.

Regardless it was a pleasure watchin the kid from Brazil dazzle his magic on the field and good luck to him if he never plays for us again, but like i said before... No ones bigger then the team.

City til i die.

gotta laugh at TBH's cheek, though (same article)
Tal Ben Haim

Appearances 15 (1)

Goals 0

The Israeli centre-half is understood to have astonished Micah Richards, and his manager, by asking him to switch positions against Racing Santander as his marker was too much for him

More leaks designed to turn the supporters against particular players.

If he thinks the club is better off without certain people Hughes should sell them and move on, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by the character assasination that Hughes seems to indulge in. Disgraceful leadership.

And does anyone think that Elano, Jo and TBH are so influential in the dressing room if they can affect the result against West Brom, a game none of them played in.

Blue in Belfast said:
Sorry if this has all-ready been posted and i subsequently missed this but i feel this is a importand article and btw MH still has my full support.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/05/manchester-city-mark-hughes-player-revolt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... yer-revolt</a>
Nothing new in that story. Just usual shit-stirring by the press. I am sure that every team has its prima donnas who want more than the manager is prepared to offer. I was more interested to read elsewhere that Theo Walcott is earning only 20,000 a week.

moomba said:

If he thinks the club is better off without certain people Hughes should sell them and move on, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by the character assasination that Hughes seems to indulge in. Disgraceful leadership.

And does anyone think that Elano, Jo and TBH are so influential in the dressing room if they can affect the result against West Brom, a game none of them played in.
Agreed, shocking man-management and bare-faced hypocrisy to go briefing the press when if the accused players do the same they face a fine. If they're that disruptive pay up their contracts, we can supposedly afford it.

There's only room for ONE manager in a club, he dictates the regime for better or worse.

If players don't like that regime then they can leave.

Sven was a lovely bloke but his lax regime turned in on itself and left a painful legacy for MH to sort out.

I'm not interested in the views of Elano, Ball, TBH, Hamann etc, AFAIC they have a losers mentality, they are not interested in progressing as a team or as individuals and it shows in their play. They are quite content to pick up their money and play nice football in their cosy little world. Not good enough, get rid.

ColinBall said:
I'm not interested in the views of Elano, Ball, TBH, Hamann etc, AFAIC they have a losers mentality

All of who have won domestic trophies and/or European/South American trophies.

But thats beside the point. If Hughes wants them gone then thats fair enough. Just don't see why he has to take a regular parting shot at the players rather than just acting like a professional about it.

moomba said:

if any of this is coming from inside the administration it's a f-ing disgrace. antisocial behaviour and backstabbing of pathological proportions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.