Maybe i was wrong about Elano

Either the manager stays and the 'bad apple' players go, or vice versa.

Clearly both cannot stay as we are playing shit and being destroyed by poor teams every week. Fans are paying for this.

Iv'e had enough now, its boring and really pissing me off. I dont care which one stays and which one goes but it has to be done ASAP.

I will remove them myself if asked nicely.

moomba said:
ColinBall said:
I'm not interested in the views of Elano, Ball, TBH, Hamann etc, AFAIC they have a losers mentality

All of who have won domestic trophies and/or European/South American trophies.

But thats beside the point. If Hughes wants them gone then thats fair enough. Just don't see why he has to take a regular parting shot at the players rather than just acting like a professional about it.
do you not think hughes is letting the fans know why these so called "stars" are playing so shithouse?

pominoz said:
do you not think hughes is letting the fans know why these so called "stars" are playing so shithouse?

Why does it matter if they're off loaded?

I'v been convinced for weeks now that Elano needs to go.

as soon as replacements are in let him clear off to Italy or Spain, or if any PL managers are fool enough to take a gamble on him then use him as p/x plus cash to get one of our targets - £12.5m plus Elano for Arteta?

Oh look, another slag off Elano thread.

Interesting the guardian refers to his public criticism of Hughes but doesn't print what he actually said.

Oh suprise suprise
told the those rags get ALL their stories off Bluemoon

moomba said:
More leaks designed to turn the supporters against particular players.

If he thinks the club is better off without certain people Hughes should sell them and move on, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by the character assasination that Hughes seems to indulge in. Disgraceful leadership.

And does anyone think that Elano, Jo and TBH are so influential in the dressing room if they can affect the result against West Brom, a game none of them played in.

Why don't you give us some elano stats to cheer us all up?

The Fat el Hombre said:
moomba said:
More leaks designed to turn the supporters against particular players.

If he thinks the club is better off without certain people Hughes should sell them and move on, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by the character assasination that Hughes seems to indulge in. Disgraceful leadership.

And does anyone think that Elano, Jo and TBH are so influential in the dressing room if they can affect the result against West Brom, a game none of them played in.

Why don't you give us some elano stats to cheer us all up?
PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.