Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

I have read all those posts since 2009, if you don't know why there is a "Tyler" thread obviously you need to catch up. This thread is about the 93-20 celebration and I have given my opinions on what happened, like them or not.
I do know there is a Tyler Thread you clown, iam the op regarding this topic
And I stand by what I said IT WAS THE WRONG THING TO DO! IMO
Others agree
Now go to sleep and make sure you listen to the glee in his voice next time
Someone scores against us or
We lose
Gn

I have read all those posts since 2009, if you don't know why there is a "Tyler" thread obviously you need to catch up. This thread is about the 93-20 celebration and I have given my opinions on what happened, like them or not.
Iam the op regarding this topic
And I have known there is a Tyler topic on
Here
Ok wait till someone scores against us
Where he does the commentary
Or we lose
And listen out for the glee in his voice
Btw did you go last night?

I do know there is a Tyler Thread you clown, iam the op regarding this topic
And I stand by what I said IT WAS THE WRONG THING TO DO! IMO
Others agree
Now go to sleep and make sure you listen to the glee in his voice next time
Someone scores against us or
We lose
Gn
You have only been on this forum since 8.3.2020 but already you revert to infantile name calling when you don't fully understand what another poster is saying. I understand you said "it was the wrong thing to do, I read it several times, I never said you said otherwise. I have been hearing Tyler and others since he began commentating on football on tv, probably before you were born and don't need your advice or rudeness. "Others agree", obviously, others disagree, obviously and others don't give a damn, so what ?. We have a big game tomorrow must sleep now in case I miss some bias comment. Gn

You have only been on this forum since 8.3.2020 but already you revert to infantile name calling when you don't fully understand what another poster is saying. I understand you said "it was the wrong thing to do, I read it several times, I never said you said otherwise. I have been hearing Tyler and others since he began commentating on football on tv, probably before you were born and don't need your advice or rudeness. "Others agree", obviously, others disagree, obviously and others don't give a damn, so what ?. We have a big game tomorrow must sleep now in case I miss some bias comment. Gn
Actually Einstein I've been going To City since 1970 and recall Tyler in the late 1980s sneering at Andy Dibble v Gary Crosby ( you probably Werent there) when the latter Headed The ball out of his hand
And as far as this board is concerned I came back on here 8.3.20 I have had various spells b4 that So you are wrong on a couple of calls
Rudeness? Lol welcome to Bluemoon
Cya

Actually Einstein I've been going To City since 1970 and recall Tyler in the late 1980s sneering at Andy Dibble v Gary Crosby ( you probably Werent there) when the latter Headed The ball out of his hand
And as far as this board is concerned I came back on here 8.3.20 I have had various spells b4 that So you are wrong on a couple of calls
Rudeness? Lol welcome to Bluemoon
Cya
I was wrong on that call, apologies, the tone of your responses suggested otherwise. I have been welcome on Bluemoon for a long time now and also received worse than rudeness. No I was not there last night, that is why I relied on your report. If I had been at the Andy Dibble v Gary Crosby game I would not have heard any Tyler comments as I would have been at the game or travelling home without radio or tv, when he made them. Were you at the Cork City v. Manchester City game in 1996, first game I had the opportunity to bring my teenage daughter to watch, we still have the (probably unnoficial) Man City scarves we bought, although we really hoped the home team would win. There was no noticeable booing and no pint chucking, a big attendance, a wonderful advertisement for City (M) and no bad publicity afterwards and nobody trying to score points by snide comments as to whether they were there or not.

I was wrong on that call, apologies, the tone of your responses suggested otherwise. I have been welcome on Bluemoon for a long time now and also received worse than rudeness. No I was not there last night, that is why I relied on your report. If I had been at the Andy Dibble v Gary Crosby game I would not have heard any Tyler comments as I would have been at the game or travelling home without radio or tv, when he made them. Were you at the Cork City v. Manchester City game in 1996, first game I had the opportunity to bring my teenage daughter to watch, we still have the (probably unnoficial) Man City scarves we bought, although we really hoped the home team would win. There was no noticeable booing and no pint chucking, a big attendance, a wonderful advertisement for City (M) and no bad publicity afterwards and nobody trying to score points by snide comments as to whether they were there or not.

Seen your location, did you ever go the Silver Goblet to watch games?

Seen your location, did you ever go the Silver Goblet to watch games?
No, my only visits to Ballintemple were to watch Hibs at Flower Lodge, brilliant days, sadly history now. Stayed in Summerhill Sth for a couple of years in mid 70's and watched a few games at a pub on the corner opposite the Victoria Hosp., it's long closed but the mid week games were funny because cash was tight (absent) and trying to nurse a glass paid for in pennies through 90+ mins didn't go well with the pub landlord.

No, my only visits to Ballintemple were to watch Hibs at Flower Lodge, brilliant days, sadly history now. Stayed in Summerhill Sth for a couple of years in mid 70's and watched a few games at a pub on the corner opposite the Victoria Hosp., it's long closed but the mid week games were funny because cash was tight (absent) and trying to nurse a glass paid for in pennies through 90+ mins didn't go well with the pub landlord.
Ah fair play, I was living there for work in '13 and discovered the supporters club was there. Was a great place to watch games and still go back and visit or meet the lads when they come to Manc.

Wonder if the wall pushers have a thread about how disgusting it was to boo GSTQ, AWM and Prince William.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.