Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

mike o said:
Officials flying to London tonight to tie up the formalities,spoke to someone at the match very high up at the club who said it'd be done tonight.

How can it be done tonight? You cant get a work permit on a sunday night.

Big Dave Watson said:
mike o said:
Officials flying to London tonight to tie up the formalities,spoke to someone at the match very high up at the club who said it'd be done tonight.

It cant, his work permit has been applied for, he had his medical yesterday.

Anyone thinking of getting shite like 'KFC'/'Burger King'/'Subway'/'Pizza Hut'/'McFlurry' etc on the bag of a shirt with his number on?

animated-facepalm-thumb-512x512.gif

not my fault! said:
mike o said:

Well I didnt speak to anyone at the match and I can confirm that any deals for any player will be done by tomorrow evening. You heard it here first fellow blues, I will state fact that any players coming in will be done by tomorrow evening ;0)
P.S. Why do we bother having deadlines if every one is going to run till the next day?

Just thought people on here might want to know what i got told whilst working at city today in the tunnel,bit more of a source than half the "itk's" on here

Couldn't have come from a better source other than Cook/Marwood telling me about it

Didn't see any sign of Marwood today and i was there from 9am,hopefully hes off signing someone else!

kippaxblue76 said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Just relaying the exact sentence is as told today by a high ranking club official

Players can be signed subject to work permit,of course he cant get one tonight.

mike o said:
kippaxblue76 said:

Just relaying the exact sentence is as told today by a high ranking club official

Hey you don't anything heard about Adam Johnson?

BlueDejong said:
mike o said:

Hey you don't anything heard about Adam Johnson?

No i didn't but the chap was moaning about us missing out on some top English talent,id hoped this meant just Moses but maybe it meant Johnson aswell?

Didnt want to mither as i was meant to be grafting :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.