Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

Damocles said:
Just got another email talking about this guy.

Everybody is saying this is done (and these guys are trusted sources, not WUMs), so I think it's done.

tosspot brian swanson on ssn, just said it will go through tomorrow.

but he also said were signing him from inter milan !

Everybody seems so eager to get this done which gives me hope you lot know more about him than i do and he's decent. All i know is that he is 22/23, a midfielder, and has abit of height to him at around 6'2. Is he actually any good, i don't watch Parma often, infact, never.. so i know nothing of the boy; hadn't even heard of him before we were linked.

Is he any good?

Blue Coop said:
Everybody seems so eager to get this done which gives me hope you lot know more about him than i do and he's decent. All i know is that he is 22/23, a midfielder, and has abit of height to him at around 6'2. Is he actually any good, i don't watch Parma often, infact, never.. so i know nothing of the boy; hadn't even heard of him before we were linked.

Is he any good?

fucking awesome ! We really need him

Blue Coop said:

Is he any good?
and i'd never heard of de jong or kompany, till we were interested in them !

Blue Coop said:

Is he any good?

If Jose wanted him that's good enough for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.