Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

blue ranger said:
Do mancio and some of the other inter fans have a view on mariga?

Watched just 2 games for Parma this season so can't really make a good judgement on the guy. But heard he's good from people who followed Parma games.

I don't know how many of you guys watched the african cup but there was a player in the ghanian team wearing No.10 shirt he's name is Asamoah, now that is a player with great potential. He plays for Udinese's team. He's just 21 but this guy reminds me "alot" of essien for real. He's dynamic, left footed, really great with the ball on he's feet. Runs 90 minutes non-stop in games and has a really decent shot on him.

If you're looking for a vieira-essien type of player then i think Asamoah is the guy. I honestly believe that he will have a Huge future ahead of him.

Sorry if this has already been done.

Shite signing, bet he is the next Steve Lomas by the looks of him! Looks like all he has is PACE!
ronald_mcdonald_jumping.jpg

bizzbo said:
asamoah gyan has gone to rennes! he's a good player but he's primarily a striker I think.

I think he means Kwadwo Asamoah (FM is good for something, edit: except spelling)

pee dubya said:
bizzbo said:
asamoah gyan has gone to rennes! he's a good player but he's primarily a striker I think.

I think he means Kwadwo Asamoah (FM is good for something, edit: except spelling)

Yeah thats the guy, he's a midfielder not a striker. Remember that guy in the future you'll hear he's name more often in a few years.

mancmackem said:
Sorry if this has already been done.

Shite signing, bet he is the next Steve Lomas by the looks of him! Looks like all he has is PACE!
ronald_mcdonald_jumping.jpg

he'll have to lose the red boots for starters.

mind you, look at the size of them. you know what they say about people with big feet. maybe ntini was right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.