Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

Appeals involve a panel etc etc, never going to be heard today and can't register the player after the deadline today so if Mancini wants him then he'll have to wait for the summer. Can't apply for another work permit for 6 months anyway for the same player.

sylar said:
for once the government might have done us a favor....only played 9 games for palma this season...might not be upto it in the prem
He's been injured.

Was obvious this was going to happen. We'll probably get it on appeal but it would mean going over the deadline. Not sure if it will be allowed or not.

kippaxblue76 said:
Damocles said:
We can appeal, but it won't get heard today.

My understanding is that if we appeal and it is successful we can still sign him in this window.

I'm not sure how appeals work. So if it get's heard tomorrow and he signs, is that counted as within the transfer window?

ono said:
sylar said:
for once the government might have done us a favor....only played 9 games for palma this season...might not be upto it in the prem
He's been injured.

Was obvious this was going to happen. We'll probably get it on appeal but it would mean going over the deadline. Not sure if it will be allowed or not.

Not sure about the rules, but if Benjani can come after the deadline for falling asleep at the airport, i'm sure a real genuine reason, like an appeal, should mean the same rule applies?

Damocles said:
kippaxblue76 said:
My understanding is that if we appeal and it is successful we can still sign him in this window.

I'm not sure how appeals work. So if it get's heard tomorrow and he signs, is that counted as within the transfer window?

I think that if the paperwork is done the work permit can wait till tomorrow

ono said:
sylar said:
He's been injured.

thanks for that info...............remember benjami,,,that went through about a week after deadline

I have to say it amazes me that this kind of thing still happens, I dont profess to be knowledgeable on the rules around getting a work permit but others had said on here days ago that he wouldnt meet the requirements to do so so how is it possible that those in the know at City didnt know that this would happen?

I can honestly see 5pm coming and going with us having signed nobody because yet again we have left it until the last minute to try and get deals sorted!

I have a big problem with this. Part of a Scouting system is to find out how likely it is that the player will gain a work permit, and surely for a club with our resources we should have A) found out how likely a work permit would be, and B) ACTED BEFORE THE LAST DAY OF THE FCUCKING TRANSFER WINDOW!

Absolutely ridiculous, work permits are give using a set of requirements which must be met by the player, we should have known that this deal wouldn't have gone through. Now, unless we can act very quickly, we are stuck with what we have, which after yesterday looks like tired, slow midfield players.

Please please get someone else in

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.