Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

Re: Mc Donald Mariga deal done

20sbc07 said:
I havent seen a single link which actualy sais "man city have signed big mac"

Topic sounds like bs to me, notice the guy who created it hasnt made any other posts in this topic.

wrong, he said he saw it on Sky Italy, and there are many links in Italian to support that if you scroll through the thread.

Is this what they mean when they Nigel De Jong can walk into KFC and get a big mac?

sounds if either Parma or we wanted to make the loan permanent. We have 5 strikers or so. And he wouldnt be too high on the list so either we asked or was told old Mcdonald was available. He seems the type that on a good team is great but on average or below he isnt the sort to get them to the next level while Bonjnov can score goals for them now and that is what they need.

looks like Rob Manc does things on the quite and cheap. Looks better than Hughes who sent a team out waving money bags everywhere................. Hopefully this'll be a great signing.

I have seen him play this season, he looked good.

More posts on the Big Mac move
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=161284&p=2881635#p2881635" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=161284&p=2881635#p2881635</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.