McAtee & Delap

Status
Not open for further replies.
McAtee reminds me of Paul Scholes movement wise and has all of the ability, hope he signs a new contract it would be a shame to lose him before we see the best of him, Delap? where is he, i had him down for a full season in the first team squad, and getting plenty of minutes so we could see if he can adapt.

Injured but it seems a long time

I did the stadium tour at the weekend. It was quite interesting to see who's shirts were hanging up in the first team dressing room, particularly in the seats that have no name printed above yet.

Delap, Palmer and Lavia shirts were all in there. No McAtee (yet) but they've still not removed Torres or Mendy, so hopefully he'll get one of their spots.

What about the 783 "next Colin Bell"s who have been lauded on here over the last few years and are now at Queen of The South or Bronby.?

I was convinced Thierry Ambrose was going to be the next big thing when I saw the EDS a few years ago.

We’ve just sold him to some random Belgian side.

Ah well.

I was convinced Thierry Ambrose was going to be the next big thing when I saw the EDS a few years ago.

We’ve just sold him to some random Belgian side.

Ah well.
He did look promising. A serious injury pretty much ended his chances here.

I always thought that Brandon Barker was going to make it. He was class at youth level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.