McDonalds brixton today Doubt he's loving it

I wonder if the lad laying the boot in gets his star this week

Employee of the month? I've not been in many Macs but I've yet to meet one of their employees who gave me the impression that if I didn't order according to strict company guidelines I was gonna get a bit of a kicking! Too many 'customers' think that if they have a couple of quid in their pocket it puts 'em up the social pyramid, several layers above shop assistants.

The prick filming it needs twatting as well, or to be really hard on him, make him eat two of their spleen burgers one after the other..

Why?

It can be used as evidence.

It’s quite important to film people breaking the law.

Anyway, there’s far too much scum about these days.

Once they had him out they should have closed the doors and phoned the police.
The lad may be unwell or have a learning difficulty.
The security need to be retrained on how to use restraining techniques .
Kicking somebody in the head whilst they are down is cuntish.

They are restaurant staff, they are not security. No McDonalds i know has security in the middle of the day.

Why?

It can be used as evidence.

It’s quite important to film people breaking the law.

Anyway, there’s far too much scum about these days.
Did you not listen to the inane laughing as the tit was filming?? Evidence my arse, he was filming it because he is a silly ****, not because he wanted to present it as evidence in a trial... As for the prick who got turfed out, he deserved what he got..
If someone was getting raped, would you stand there and film it for evidence or try to stop it happening??

Did you not listen to the inane laughing as the tit was filming?? Evidence my arse, he was filming it because he is a silly ****, not because he wanted to present it as evidence in a trial... As for the prick who got turfed out, he deserved what he got..
If someone was getting raped, would you stand there and film it for evidence or try to stop it happening??

Didn’t hear the laughing. If he was he’s an idiot yeah.

But filming incidents like that is a good thing.

No obviously I wouldn’t, what a ridiculously stupid question that is. Obviously circumstances dictate what is the best thing to do.

If the staff are dealing with it, rightly or wrongly, filming it is useful for the police.

If it’s just you there and a violent crime is being committed, with a victim, you should help first and foremost.

Once they had him out they should have closed the doors and phoned the police.
The lad may be unwell or have a learning difficulty.
The security need to be retrained on how to use restraining techniques .
Kicking somebody in the head whilst they are down is cuntish.
If he’s unwell or had learning difficulties it’s still no excuse to behave like that. If it was the latter he’s had his education, let’s hope he learned his lesson. Too many excuses for criminal behaviour, plenty of them are scum who will never change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.