McDonald's colleague beats up customers

prairiemoon said:
Godfather said:
This makes me happy. Nothing worse than twat customers thinking they can do whatever and get away with it.

..maybe twat employees and their bosses thinking they can do whatever they want and get away with it?

Or a criminal justice system that would rather not deal with the ramifications of his conviction?

A man who beats two women mercilessly with a metal bar?

And fucking walks, love to know what people on here would think if it was there daughter that was subjected to that

crizack said:
if she was my daughter, i'd be thinking, ''well at least she wont go round acting like a swarmy stuck up twat again.''

Exactly, some people seem to think it's ok to treat shop/fast food staff etc however the fuck they want, but when punishment is handed out it's 'oh you can't do that, cry cry cry'.

Double standards in the extreme.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
prairiemoon said:
Godfather said:
This makes me happy. Nothing worse than twat customers thinking they can do whatever and get away with it.

..maybe twat employees and their bosses thinking they can do whatever they want and get away with it?

Or a criminal justice system that would rather not deal with the ramifications of his conviction?

A man who beats two women mercilessly with a metal bar?

And fucking walks, love to know what people on here would think if it was there daughter that was subjected to that

Man or woman. It means fuck all.

Equall opportunities mate.

If it was my daughter, yeah i would be pissed off, but it doesnt change the fact that she brought it on herself.

But my daughter is raised right, to treat people fairly and not to be a nasty peice of shit like these two criminals who bit off more than they could chew.

Serves them fucking right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.