McDonald's colleague beats up customers

Ridiculous. And the very video showing the merciless beating is what the Grand Jury cited when agreeing to drop charges. =/
now he wants to sue McDonald's for firing him... Its all so pathetic.

Its the Grand Jury review that fucked this case up. A normal trial with a jury of his "peers" would have convicted his ass.

But that would have opened a huge can of worms

This makes me happy. Nothing worse than twat customers thinking they can do whatever and get away with it.

Fair Play. They fucked up.
Gave him a load of abuse and assaulted him, then got twatted for it. silly slags.
and then to top it off, he got off with it.
the sad thing is the silly fat twats giving it out in the first place won't learn. they will be doing the same old shit week in week out. at least the guy was trying to do a propper job, and earn a propper living, not ripping people off and behaving like a ****. he could wotrk at my pub, no danger.

Godfather said:
This makes me happy. Nothing worse than twat customers thinking they can do whatever and get away with it.

..maybe twat employees and their bosses thinking they can do whatever they want and get away with it?

Or a criminal justice system that would rather not deal with the ramifications of his conviction?

A man who beats two women mercilessly with a metal bar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.