McDonald's colleague beats up customers

AmericanExile said:
prairiemoon said:
Fractured skull and a broken arm!?

No, they didn't deserve that. What an idiot, he's been out less than 2 years, and now he's going back.

Didn't deserve it? Did you miss the part where they thought it was fine to assault a random worker and cros over the customer boundary with the intention of intimidation and further assault? Bitches got the very least they deserved.
Don't be stupid, a slap doesn't warrant a fractured skull and a broken arm.
I think some people just like seeing "bitches" brutalized.

prairiemoon said:
AmericanExile said:
prairiemoon said:

No, they didn't deserve that. What an idiot, he's been out less than 2 years, and now he's going back.

Didn't deserve it? Did you miss the part where they thought it was fine to assault a random worker and cros over the customer boundary with the intention of intimidation and further assault? Bitches got the very least they deserved.

ffs you're really on one tonight.

prairiemoon said:
AmericanExile said:
prairiemoon said:

So if thats just some innocent working member of the public on min wage then the bitches probably get away without even a slap on the wrist after taking away his feeling of security. Happily though they ran into a nutcase who doesn't really care and if it stops them doing shit like this in the future well it was worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.