McDonalds struggling

Not proper chips so they can get stuffed
The ingredients for McDonald's fries in the UK are: Potatoes, oil, dextrose, salt

The fries are cooked in a non-hydrogenated blend of rapeseed and sunflower oil, making them vegan-friendly.

McDonald's fries in the US have more ingredients than those in the UK, including canola oil, corn oil, soy bean oil, natural beef flavor, dextrose, salts, and sodium acid pyrophosphate.

In most of the countries that are opposed to Israel there is a boycott of McD's. Their outlets are very quiet in those countries.

People round here (NW FL) support Israel, but all the Maccie's are very quiet.

I've seen Americans complain about the price of food at McDonalds for a while now, saying it isn't an affordable destination anymore. I can't remember the exact prices I've heard quoted, but it's considerably more expensive than in the UK. Something like £10 just for a burger if my memory serves me well.

I've not eaten one of their meals for a few years now. I always found their offerings to be in the 'not shit' section of food availability. OK nosh, nothing more and nothing less. They fulfilled an acceptably low level of expectation, but they were consitent in what they served.

Last burger I had was after the villa LC final, we were starving, it was late, nothing else was open so it tasted great.

Since then, I've had probably 5/6 breakfasts there.

I have a mate who works for them who is adamant that they've not changed the hash brown coating mix.....always seems bland now.

Wouldn't be missed if they went pop in the UK.

Strange thing is abroad the quality they produce (Denmark, Germany, Latvia, even holiday areas of Spain) is much better than the shit they produce here. It's almost as though they know they can get away with a substandard expensive product in Britain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.