McDonalds struggling

Burger King pisses allover McDonald’s, at least burger kings burgers taste real & not just processed shite like a Big Mac does, had a double wopper burger at Gran Canaria airport in August & it was superb :)

McD's is far better than the sh*t that gets turned out by these one man band chickenshops littered all over Manchester - if you don't like it, don't like it, but you can bet they're scrutinised to death over their food quality by the powers that be! Personally I prefer a Burger King but we haven't had one in Stockport for years and we're not getting a new one in Stockport until next year.

Yeah, the different variations of Crispy E.coli that litter every high street. People walk in those places and they really don't know what happens out the back.

The BBC ran a piece on the 5 star ratings and how establishments either hide a bad one or just make the shit up and nobody seems to care.

Burger King pisses allover McDonald’s, at least burger kings burgers taste real & not just processed shite like a Big Mac does, had a double wopper burger at Gran Canaria airport in August & it was superb :)

I thought the same until I had a burger king again. granted its been a while since i had one but they have gone to shit in the last 5 years. small dry "whopper" and a sprinkling of crap fries.

the likes of 5 guys have stolen there crown.

I thought the same until I had a burger king again. granted its been a while since i had one but they have gone to shit in the last 5 years. small dry "whopper" and a sprinkling of crap fries.

the likes of 5 guys have stolen there crown.

Burger Kings fries have an under taste I just can't get used to, and 5 guys is vile. Bring back Wimpey in every town I say.

Had my usual hangover McDonald’s hangover cure delivered yesterday. Cheeseburger, large fillet of fish meal with a coke.
Worked its magic once again.
Think the quality is definitely dependent on the branch (and country) although I accept that due to only having one when rough as fuck that may help it taste better. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.