McDonalds struggling

Nothing better than banging a chip pan on the stove melting your lard and throwing in way too many wet chips when you're 10 sheets to the wind in a tiny kitchen.
All well and good until you do what a mate of mine did some years ago. Having returned from a skinful in the pub, he decided it was a good idea to heat some oil, only to fall into a deep sleep on the sofa. You can guess the rest. Suffice to say, he woke up as the flames were licking round his ankles.

All well and good until you do what a mate of mine did some years ago. Having returned from a skinful in the pub, he decided it was a good idea to heat some oil, only to fall into a deep sleep on the sofa. You can guess the rest. Suffice to say, he woke up as the flames were licking round his ankles.

Were his chips done though?

Nothing better than banging a chip pan on the stove melting your lard and throwing in way too many wet chips when you're 10 sheets to the wind in a tiny kitchen.
I remember my Grandad cooking chips once. He never normally cooked anything (he worked, Gran stayed at home...that was the norm then) but decided he was going to do some chips.
Not only did he throw in the uncooked chips but also (mistakenly, obviously) his lighter.
Kitchen had to be redecorated.
That was fun.

I remember my Grandad cooking chips once. He never normally cooked anything (he worked, Gran stayed at home...that was the norm then) but decided he was going to do some chips.
Not only did he throw in the uncooked chips but also (mistakenly, obviously) his lighter.
Kitchen had to be redecorated.
That was fun.

You haven't lived until you heard those great words from one room to another "Check that chip pan" :)

I look for deals our local Indian does a meal for two take away for £26! Poppadoms, two starters two mains two others. Even Chinese now charge for rice which used to come with meals.
Our local indian is good for that. £30 for two meal, 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 rice, 4 poppadoms, sauces and a naan.

They even offer it on Justeat who themselves take their 15% cut or whatever, no idea how they make money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.