McDonalds struggling

They’ve been struggling a while because their cheap meals aren’t cheap anymore, that’s why you see deals popping up on tv. Haven’t had one in over a year thank god even my daughter doesn’t want them anymore. Fast food is supposed to be cheap a bit like chippy tea it’s getting too expensive now as an alternative to cooking and people are switching, thank god.

The thing is while fish and chips from a proper chippy isn’t “cheap” anymore, when you think about, a tenner for a large filling meal made of pretty much just three fresh ingredients made in front of you from a small independent business isn’t a bad deal.

Compared that to about 8 quid for a McDonald’s meal these days!

Part of my job is entertaining clients and taking them to pretty much the poshest restaurants in London - I more often than not think ‘meh’ to the meal I get and get a Burger King on the way home from Waterloo.

Many times I've gone out to posh places and ended up with a kebab on the way home.

100 quid for two fingernails, an egg cup of mash and a glass of the Chefs fart.

It's the biggest fucking con ever.

Fine dining. You come out hungrier than when you went in.

The thing is while fish and chips from a proper chippy isn’t “cheap” anymore, when you think about, a tenner for a large filling meal made of pretty much just three fresh ingredients made in front of you from a small independent business isn’t a bad deal.

Compared that to about 8 quid for a McDonald’s meal these days!
I agree it was just my point that it used to be helluva lot cheaper than now, like everything prices have rocketed and it doesn’t seem to be stopping. Fridays used to be chippy night regularly, not anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.