McDonalds struggling

I agree it was just my point that it used to be helluva lot cheaper than now, like everything prices have rocketed and it doesn’t seem to be stopping. Fridays used to be chippy night regularly, not anymore.
Costs me 14 quid for 2 cod, 1 large chips, gravy and peas in my local. Chips are massive so no need for 2 bags. Quite good I think considering a curry is around 35-40 quid, pizza is similar for two and eating out around 40 a head.

Costs me 14 quid for 2 cod, 1 large chips, gravy and peas in my local. Chips are massive so no need for 2 bags. Quite good I think considering a curry is around 35-40 quid, pizza is similar for two and eating out around 40 a head.

When I see high prices I walk away, Mrs Mexico has no problem just throwing money at shit food establishments just because they look a bit bohemian but not on my watch.

You can now pay premium prices for daytime food which costs as much as going out at night food, they can fuck right off.

I look for deals our local Indian does a meal for two take away for £26! Poppadoms, two starters two mains two others. Even Chinese now charge for rice which used to come with meals.

If they went under in the UK it would not bother me other than the impact to the unemployment in the UK. Food is crap, it generates lots of litter (have a look at how much McDs litter there is on the streets), is part of the reason we have so many "fat" kids and I think its overpriced for what it actually is! Five Guys and KFC are other ones that can go under for all I care.

Nothing better than banging a chip pan on the stove melting your lard and throwing in way too many wet chips when you're 10 sheets to the wind in a tiny kitchen.

If they went under in the UK it would not bother me other than the impact to the unemployment in the UK. Food is crap, it generates lots of litter (have a look at how much McDs litter there is on the streets), is part of the reason we have so many "fat" kids and I think its overpriced for what it actually is! Five Guys and KFC are other ones that can go under for all I care.

Typical Burger King fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.