McDonald's

hi my name is des. i ve been eating mcd s....and i am a slut!!!! there, said it
Lucky13 said:
Their black coffee at £1.29 is very good, personally won't eat any of their " food " and I can't understand why people refuse to put their rubbish in the bin's on their way out.
always do.... do you kick Ronald in the balls when leaving too?

What I don't get is....
If you're eating in, the place is designed in such a way that the message is- Give us your money, here's your shit, ha! it's been sitting around for twenty mins, eat it and fuck off before your arse goes numb...
The main flavour comes from the dill pickle relish they put on it and yet the first thing people do is pick off the pickles because they say they don't like them???? Ive seen fights start in chippies because they accidently put salt or vinegar on so why is it that they (Mcd's) get away with giving you something you didn't ask for?
Once, in Macclesfield Maccy d's, My nephew was getting his regular fix (He is totally addicted to them) and I asked him why he picks off the very thing that gives his burger any taste.He just shrugged and said he didn't like them. I asked him what happens if you ask for one without the sauce. He told me that they make you sit in the car park like naughty children for 20 mins till you get one. Fuck it I thought.... get me one. And sure enough, we sat there like khunts for about 25 mins before I got it even though there wasn't a soul around. I concider myself a rare animal in the respect of actually getting to eat a burger with fuck all on it. Verdict. Dry and tastes of nothing in particular, not even salty! Im not just saying it, but if my life depended on it, I'd rather eat some shit, no-mark burgers from some freezer joint. At least they taste of something.
I had my first KFC a few weeks ago just out of curiosity.
It was fucking horrible salty shit.
Each to their own I guess...

-dabz- said:
What I don't get is....
If you're eating in, the place is designed in such a way that the message is- Give us your money, here's your shit, ha! it's been sitting around for twenty mins, eat it and fuck off before your arse goes numb...
The main flavour comes from the dill pickle relish they put on it and yet the first thing people do is pick off the pickles because they say they don't like them???? Ive seen fights start in chippies because they accidently put salt or vinegar on so why is it that they (Mcd's) get away with giving you something you didn't ask for?
Once, in Macclesfield Maccy d's, My nephew was getting his regular fix (He is totally addicted to them) and I asked him why he picks off the very thing that gives his burger any taste.He just shrugged and said he didn't like them. I asked him what happens if you ask for one without the sauce. He told me that they make you sit in the car park like naughty children for 20 mins till you get one. Fuck it I thought.... get me one. And sure enough, we sat there like khunts for about 25 mins before I got it even though there wasn't a soul around. I concider myself a rare animal in the respect of actually getting to eat a burger with fuck all on it. Verdict. Dry and tastes of nothing in particular, not even salty! Im not just saying it, but if my life depended on it, I'd rather eat some shit, no-mark burgers from some freezer joint. At least they taste of something.

+ me.

Vile disgusting filth, that is all.

-dabz- said:
What I don't get is....

I got as far as the pickle picking as this winds me up something farce, it's the best fuckin thing on the burger, I used to love it when my mates picked theirs off as I just dumped em on my burger.... Also I remember taking my chips back and telling them I didn't want salted chips so they did me more and I threw most of em away as I realised how fuck horrible Maccy chips are.......

BRING BACK MR WIMPY!!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
-dabz- said:
What I don't get is....

I got as far as the pickle picking as this winds me up something farce, it's the best fuckin thing on the burger, I used to love it when my mates picked theirs off as I just dumped em on my burger.... Also I remember taking my chips back and telling them I didn't want salted chips so they did me more and I threw most of em away as I realised how fuck horrible Maccy chips are.......

BRING BACK MR WIMPY!!!
Ive only ever had a full meal once; large fries, Q pounder, coke. I was hungry an hour later. Chemicals and dodgy business practices aside, I wont buy them for that alone.
I just find the whole business a bit sinister...Someone used the word madness before...Im inclined to agree.
Give me a chicken chaat with puree bread any day over anything mc d's have to offer.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Humans aren't really part of the food chain though as we bread animals specifically to eat.

Each to their own though, I'm not hear to preach....not much anyway :)

I know your not preaching but we are still part of a food chain. All we have done is develop ways of farming. We do it with veg too. And Vegetables are alive. So what do you eat exactly?

As for MacDonalds. I just find it disappointing. Always seems nicer till you actually taste it. I try to stay away from it now.
And the chips just don't rot. 10 weeks in a jar and they look the same as if you had just bought them. Thats not right.

carlosthejackal said:
KFC should be closed down

My best friend told me the WORST story i have ever heard about KFC...i'll never eat there now...basically they use chicken brain and spine...and i have picture evidence!

Mcdonalds is also awful....i'll only eat Burger King and Subway.

Kayla-CTID said:
carlosthejackal said:
KFC should be closed down

My best friend told me the WORST story i have ever heard about KFC...i'll never eat there now...basically they use chicken brain and spine...and i have picture evidence!

Mcdonalds is also awful....i'll only eat Burger King and Subway.

Well thats KFC out the window for me now...... I remember in America some woman found a chicken head in her bucket (no pun intended)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.