MCFC awards evening

Ian Cheeseman just tweeted:

'Carlos Tevez has just said at the @mcfc awards night when asked if was staying, "Let's hope I can stay"'

bluejonny94 said:

'Carlos Tevez has just said at the @mcfc awards night when asked if was staying, "Let's hope I can stay"'

What type of answer is that? It's like he's waiting for the club to give him a rise! Or the nod from KIA! As he not got a mind of his own?!

Or he's waiting for his ex decision

waspish said:
bluejonny94 said:

What type of answer is that? It's like he's waiting for the club to give him a rise! Or the nod from KIA! As he not got a mind of his own?!

I'd give him a rise, absolutely!
Let's not forget he got not a penny more when he withdrew his transfer request, unlike shrek.
Maybe now is the time to give him parity, after all, it would only be money we would spend on someone else, and Tevez is Premiership proven.

lads he's spoken about this honestly,he's said lets hope he can stay.

He is heading home to try sort his family issues out in the hope he can stay...if they refuse then what else can he do?

Far as I'm concerned he can hold his head high for his service so far...lets give the guy a little patience on our part.

Bilboblue said:
waspish said:
bluejonny94 said:

I'd give him a rise, absolutely!
Let's not forget he got not a penny more when he withdrew his transfer request, unlike shrek.
Maybe now is the time to give him parity, after all, it would only be money we would spend on someone else, and Tevez is Premiership proven.

Well he did sign a 5 year contact and was happy too! But I think it's more about his family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.