MCFC awards evening

Ballotelli flew to Italy after the match. He didnt travel on the team bus after the game, he went in a taxi.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
waspish said:
Well he did sign a 5 year contact and was happy too! But I think it's more about his family

Is it really though? I'll wait and see what move he makes... if he leaves and heads back to Argentina, then I respect him.

But if he fucks off to Italy or Spain... then I will be pissed off because for the past 3-4 months all we have heard is that he wants to be closer to his family. Move to Spain or Italy and its even further away from them. I think its fair to say if he did move to either La Liga or Serie A then its got nothing to do with being away from family.
When Roberto says he has a 5-year contract he means if you fuck off to Argentina we'll sue your sorry fucking arse off.

No, its a message to Inter, Real Madrid etc, it means that the transfer fee will reflect the remaining length of his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.