MCFC awards evening

waspish said:
Bilboblue said:
waspish said:
What type of answer is that? It's like he's waiting for the club to give him a rise! Or the nod from KIA! As he not got a mind of his own?!

Or he's waiting for his ex decision

I'd give him a rise, absolutely!
Let's not forget he got not a penny more when he withdrew his transfer request, unlike shrek.
Maybe now is the time to give him parity, after all, it would only be money we would spend on someone else, and Tevez is Premiership proven.

Well he did sign a 5 year contact and was happy too! But I think it's more about his family

Is it really though? I'll wait and see what move he makes... if he leaves and heads back to Argentina, then I respect him.

But if he fucks off to Italy or Spain... then I will be pissed off because for the past 3-4 months all we have heard is that he wants to be closer to his family. Move to Spain or Italy and its even further away from them. I think its fair to say if he did move to either La Liga or Serie A then its got nothing to do with being away from family.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
waspish said:
Bilboblue said:
I'd give him a rise, absolutely!
Let's not forget he got not a penny more when he withdrew his transfer request, unlike shrek.
Maybe now is the time to give him parity, after all, it would only be money we would spend on someone else, and Tevez is Premiership proven.

Well he did sign a 5 year contact and was happy too! But I think it's more about his family

Is it really though? I'll wait and see what move he makes... if he leaves and heads back to Argentina, then I respect him.

But if he fucks off to Italy or Spain... then I will be pissed off because for the past 3-4 months all we have heard is that he wants to be closer to his family. Move to Spain or Italy and its even further away from them. I think its fair to say if he did move to either La Liga or Serie A then its got nothing to do with being away from family.
When Roberto says he has a 5-year contract he means if you fuck off to Argentina we'll sue your sorry fucking arse off.

No Balotelli is disappointing, and a bit worrying after his training ground strop and not featuring in the last two games. I hope there is a good reason.

No Balotelli?

weird, if he's not their then were all thinking he's seen his arse again and had a strop.

maybe there could be a genuine reason he couldn't attend, i hope that's the case but i doubt it.

Thanks for the updates. Happy for Vinnie he was my choice. No arguments with the other awards, reading though it sounds like everyone was properly recognised. Thanks again City for a memorable season. *applauds*

Freestyler said:
No Balotelli?

weird, if he's not their then were all thinking he's seen his arse again and had a strop.

maybe there could be a genuine reason he couldn't attend, i hope that's the case but i doubt it.
He didn't make it to Fashion Kicks either after seemingly telling Shay he'd be there on the video. Probably shoots off back to Italy all the time.

Bongo Joe said:
Freestyler said:
No Balotelli?

He didn't make it to Fashion Kicks either after seemingly telling Shay he'd be there on the video. Probably shoots off back to Italy all the time.

tbf, I think he was injured at that time? missed stoke game too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.