MCFC.co.uk ERROR LIST

I ordered a home shirt and an infants kit nearly a week ago and it still has not arrived and I have not been charged either, even though the payment went through as processed.
The new site is Officialy shite which is a shame really.

al-kitbi said:
also here no one are interested :(

I don't think its that no one in here is interested, its just that it doesn't affect us directly so maybe that's why there hasn't been any responses to your post. I agree with you though that there needs to be a better job done on that side of the site, if we truly are to incorporate the Arabic speaking supporters of Man City.

It makes no sense whatsoever to advertise a multiple language site if the translations or updating of the other languages are non-existent.

The website is great. We all agree on that and as was announced today, the site may be inline for some honors in web design. That being said, the site is lacking poorly in maintenance.

If certain aspects of the site cannot be maintained effectively...DON'T add them to the site.
For example, the reserve news had a reserve table next to it which was not updated all season. That has now since been removed. I guess someone didn't have the time to keep it updated.

Another example is the player stats page.
Lets look at Robinho. 2 league games played and 0% passes made LOL!
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players/Strikers/Robinho

From the look of things, the website's ambition exceeds its real ability to provide the content they envisioned. All good ideas, but if they can't be updated, what's the point. Al-kitbi has a great point made, the reality of it is even worse if you look at it as what it is, we take the money of our Arab owners, but we show utter disregard for our Arabic fans. Doesn't sound good, but its true.

MCFC.co.uk needs to do a better job. Patting ourselves on the back leads only to complacency which is evident in the elements of the site which continue to be ignored.

One thing you are guaranteed to see is the fixtures page and result from games. Something as basic as updating the scores after a game usually takes a day to do.

Best website in football. Lackadaisical in effort.

sometimes the news bit on the main page freezes and you cant click on articles or move pages, also the 3 white dots with 1 blue to let you know what page youre on, that cocks up as well and says your on 2 pages at once when the above happens.

to be honest, its a bit of a fail.

blue monkey said:
Have people got nothing better to do than complain about a site which has just won an award for site of the year?....ffs stop moaning about petty things.

We all know that the club read bluemoon so we're just helping them out by making some suggestions and pointing out errors. With a new website like ours there are bound to be snags and problems early on. We're not moaning.

skybluekings said:
al-kitbi said:
also here no one are interested :(

I don't think its that no one in here is interested, its just that it doesn't affect us directly so maybe that's why there hasn't been any responses to your post. I agree with you though that there needs to be a better job done on that side of the site, if we truly are to incorporate the Arabic speaking supporters of Man City.

It makes no sense whatsoever to advertise a multiple language site if the translations or updating of the other languages are non-existent.

The website is great. We all agree on that and as was announced today, the site may be inline for some honors in web design. That being said, the site is lacking poorly in maintenance.

If certain aspects of the site cannot be maintained effectively...DON'T add them to the site.
For example, the reserve news had a reserve table next to it which was not updated all season. That has now since been removed. I guess someone didn't have the time to keep it updated.

Another example is the player stats page.
Lets look at Robinho. 2 league games played and 0% passes made LOL!
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players/Strikers/Robinho

From the look of things, the website's ambition exceeds its real ability to provide the content they envisioned. All good ideas, but if they can't be updated, what's the point. Al-kitbi has a great point made, the reality of it is even worse if you look at it as what it is, we take the money of our Arab owners, but we show utter disregard for our Arabic fans. Doesn't sound good, but its true.

MCFC.co.uk needs to do a better job. Patting ourselves on the back leads only to complacency which is evident in the elements of the site which continue to be ignored.

One thing you are guaranteed to see is the fixtures page and result from games. Something as basic as updating the scores after a game usually takes a day to do.

Best website in football. Lackadaisical in effort.

thanx for your response
i don't think its to hard to update th arabic version it may need to hire one or two employees

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.