MCFC.co.uk ERROR LIST

Cambridgeblue said:
Mcfc Match Center errors

Key103 City v Fulham Carling Cup match didn't start till half time. This was REALLY frustrating as there was not other way of listening to the game. I know you had to pay for mcfctv but at least it worked when you needed it to.

player stats didn't work... Tevez was on there but you couldn't pick any other players (wanted to see De Jong's stats).

starting line ups were also missing.

Fulhams offical site had theirs working which just goes to show how basic some of these cockups are. In the words of cookie some things are still "typical city"

gagiesotherhalf said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Mcfc Match Center errors

. This was REALLY frustrating as there was not other way of listening to the game. .

It was on BBC Radio Manchester. Although I'm not sure it was online as well????

It wasn't available online - you got some message saying the program is not available in your location.

And one glance at my username will tell you I can't exactly pick up BBC Radio Manchester on my radio - heck if I lived that close I'd have gone to the actual game!

hello said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Mcfc Match Center errors

Key103 City v Fulham Carling Cup match didn't start till half time. This was REALLY frustrating as there was not other way of listening to the game. I know you had to pay for mcfctv but at least it worked when you needed it to.

player stats didn't work... Tevez was on there but you couldn't pick any other players (wanted to see De Jong's stats).

starting line ups were also missing.

Fulhams offical site had theirs working which just goes to show how basic some of these cockups are. In the words of cookie some things are still "typical city"

Hi all,

The problems we encountered with the match centre on Wednesday night were not the fault of anyone connected to the club nor was it a web error on our part. In order to function properly, the match centre requires a stats feed from OPTA who, on this occasion, let us down badly and have apologised for their mistake.

Thanks,

Chris
MCFC Social Media Manager

chrisnield mcfc said:
hello said:

Hi all,

The problems we encountered with the match centre on Wednesday night were not the fault of anyone connected to the club nor was it a web error on our part. In order to function properly, the match centre requires a stats feed from OPTA who, on this occasion, let us down badly and have apologised for their mistake.

Thanks,

Chris

That's OK we forgive you :) (just don't do it again!lol)

chrisnield mcfc said:
hello said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

It would probably be best to get the basic stuff right first before adding extras like opta stats, the most basic function for someone listening to a match is to be able to follow the game, anything more than this is a bonus, if the club are unable to provide a platform for basic things like commentary/ ticket sales/ upto date results tables etc, then with all due respect the site is worthless regardless of how many nice extras and how much rich funtionality are included.

why they didn't update the arabic version
the last upadate was 4 months ago
can you tell me how to contact the site Administrator
in that way shown that they are not interested in arabic fans of the club

Some of the player profiles need updating. Bellers' season stats say he hasn't scored yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.