MCFC Hooded Jacket for Sale

ROBL Soiled Clothing Sale Now On.

Everything Must Go.

Knock up prices.Genuine non bargains.

illegal_alien_garbage_4.jpg

Or visit our new out of town depot...

onion_news2858.jpg

mr t said:
I'm crying with laughter but can't help feeling that this thread has contibuted to ROBL250's demise. He was a regular poster on here but since he advertised his hoodie he's been completely quiet apart from todays rant about the ticket for the Hamburg game.

He probably advertised the hoodie in good faith because he was skint - I seem to remember he had stated in previous posts that he couldn't get a job - and has had the piss ripped out of him ever since.

This thread is funny beyond words but I can't help feeling that the piss taking has tipped him over the edge - especially as there has been no response from him in either thread since the initial post.
I was thinking the same.

If you're reading this ROBL250, I hope you know it's not personal.

Get your arse back on the board and show everybody that you're a proper fan and a good lad who can take a joke.

Or at least untie that noose, put the gun down and step slowly off the window ledge.

mammutly said:
mr t said:
I'm crying with laughter but can't help feeling that this thread has contibuted to ROBL250's demise. He was a regular poster on here but since he advertised his hoodie he's been completely quiet apart from todays rant about the ticket for the Hamburg game.

He probably advertised the hoodie in good faith because he was skint - I seem to remember he had stated in previous posts that he couldn't get a job - and has had the piss ripped out of him ever since.

This thread is funny beyond words but I can't help feeling that the piss taking has tipped him over the edge - especially as there has been no response from him in either thread since the initial post.
I was thinking the same.

If you're reading this ROBL250, I hope you know it's not personal.

Get your arse back on the board and show everybody that you're a proper fan and a good lad who can take a joke.

Or at least untie that noose, put the gun down and step slowly off the window ledge.

I agree where are you rob

Isn't Rob the one who's had 11 operations and has a iron lung and a wooden leg ?

Biggsy1 said:
I have an old away kit dressing gown I've been after shifting for sometime and heard there's been some interest in a hoody in this thread so thought I'd try my luck! Admittedly its not in the best of shape but has been a good item over the years! Possibly some used hankys in the pockets, legend has it dried snot from Carl Griffiths!

Right do I see £5 for starters?

Doubles as a goalie top!

34snk7o.jpg

ROFL - literally! Gawd bless you RobL

toby said:
stony said:
Isn't Rob the one who's had 11 operations and has a iron lung and a wooden leg ?

I think he has a heart condition

I remember him now, he's the guy that had the rant about wanting to leave home because his parents looked through his bin. I think he said he couldn't join the army or something because he had a pacemaker, 9 operations and migraines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.