MCFC Hooded Jacket for Sale

pee dubya said:
toby said:
stony said:
Isn't Rob the one who's had 11 operations and has a iron lung and a wooden leg ?

I think he has a heart condition

I remember him now, he's the guy that had the rant about wanting to leave home because his parents looked through his bin. I think he said he couldn't join the army or something because he had a pacemaker, 9 operations and migraines.

yes thats him

toby said:
pee dubya said:
toby said:
stony said:
Isn't Rob the one who's had 11 operations and has a iron lung and a wooden leg ?

I think he has a heart condition

I remember him now, he's the guy that had the rant about wanting to leave home because his parents looked through his bin. I think he said he couldn't join the army or something because he had a pacemaker, 9 operations and migraines.

yes thats him

I'm not sure whether to feel bad or not now.

BrowneBlueBird said:
I now feel bad.........

images

Perhaps we could get some of these made up in honour of him!

So do i, i will back your campaign BBB.

GStar said:
Haha, talk about going overboard and major back peddaling! It's possible he's just not been online tonight, this has all happened in the space of a few hours after all.

I'm sure Rob will have a read though the threads and laugh.

I dont know gstar only came on at 11

toby said:
GStar said:
Haha, talk about going overboard and major back peddaling! It's possible he's just not been online tonight, this has all happened in the space of a few hours after all.

I dont know gstar only came on at 11

People have assumed as Rob has not replied therefore has taken offence, but like many of us i'd wager Rob doesn't vsit the site every night and will most likely have other activites, o don't think he'll take offence when he reads this thread, its all very much tongue in cheek.

He got the piss taken out of him, for practically trying to take the piss out of us. Noone has said anything malicious towards him that i recall.

In fairness if he can't handle this banter, then he should steer clear of BM. But as you have pointed out Gstar, im sure when he gets round to reading this he will think he is a tool and have a laugh.

GStar said:

^^^^^^^^
Correct...

l had to do some counselling at the Rugby club this weekend, a young second team player was getting a bit down about the merciless piss-taking he was receiving.

l had to spell it out ,look mate, we only take the piss out of you because we like you.

lf you were a boring twat who no-one bothered about you would get left alone, he soon perked up ,well until he realised some rum fucker had put a couple of urinal cubes in his pint...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.