MCFC Hooded Jacket for Sale

der-bomber said:
GStar said:
Haha, talk about going overboard and major back peddaling! It's possible he's just not been online tonight, this has all happened in the space of a few hours after all.

I'm sure Rob will have a read though the threads and laugh.

^^^^^^^^
Correct...

l had to do some counselling at the Rugby club this weekend, a young second team player was getting a bit down about the merciless piss-taking he was receiving.

l had to spell it out ,look mate, we only take the piss out of you because we like you.

lf you were a boring twat who no-one bothered about you would get left alone, he soon perked up ,well until he realised some rum fucker had put a couple of urinal cubes in his pint...

That was a bit tight of you after you'd been pretending to be his friend and everything. Slip them in whilst he was crying on your shoulder did you?

;-)

johnmc said:
Can't be bothered reading through all this thread, just need to know if the hooded top is still available??

Sorry mate but me and Rob have been crunching numbers trying to finalize the deal for the last 48 hours on and off. I went all the way to his house to sign the contract but he was having last minute jitters, I threatened to leave the negotiation table numerous times and proceeded to tell Rob that he has 'bottled it'.

Anyway within the last few minutes we have agreed a deal in principle for £25 pounds plus a handjob for the jacket.

Goaters said:
Anyway within the last few minutes we have agreed a deal in principle for £25 pounds plus a handjob for the jacket.

Well if it falls through can you get him to pm me, really like the look of it. By the amount of replies he has had a lot of interest in it. And rightly so. Look really smart on match day in that.

Goaters said:
johnmc said:
Can't be bothered reading through all this thread, just need to know if the hooded top is still available??

Sorry mate but me and Rob have been crunching numbers trying to finalize the deal for the last 48 hours on and off. I went all the way to his house to sign the contract but he was having last minute jitters, I threatened to leave the negotiation table numerous times and proceeded to tell Rob that he has 'bottled it'.

Your not on the Reeperbahn yet goater.

Goaters said:
johnmc said:

Are you sure? I 've heard nothing from Ajay about it.

der-bomber said:
GStar said:
Haha, talk about going overboard and major back peddaling! It's possible he's just not been online tonight, this has all happened in the space of a few hours after all.

I'm sure Rob will have a read though the threads and laugh.

^^^^^^^^
Correct...

l had to do some counselling at the Rugby club this weekend, a young second team player was getting a bit down about the merciless piss-taking he was receiving.

l had to spell it out ,look mate, we only take the piss out of you because we like you.

lf you were a boring twat who no-one bothered about you would get left alone, he soon perked up ,well until he realised some rum fucker had put a couple of urinal cubes in his pint...

One of the reasons I went off this sport, when I was asked to strip naked and be whipped in front of the whole club I realised maybe golf would be a better sport! I was MOM as well weird!

I see Robs not responded, come on ROB lets see what your made of!

BimboBob said:
Swales lives said:
He wanted me to flog these for him, as he's finished with City. Gerry Gow's lucky pants from 1980. Going cheap, slightly soiled, 2 careless owners.

Was one of them a werewolf?

Probably my favourite post on my favourite ever thread! 10/10!

The Goat Feeder said:
BimboBob said:
Swales lives said:
He wanted me to flog these for him, as he's finished with City. Gerry Gow's lucky pants from 1980. Going cheap, slightly soiled, 2 careless owners.

Was one of them a werewolf?

Probably my favourite post on my favourite ever thread! 10/10!

Its not mine just put me off my tea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.