MCFC Memories

element_mcfc said:
talkativesprout said:
being scared shitless trying to get out of crazy corner as a youngster when my dad took me, my poor little legs not touching the floor as the hundreds of beer smelling chanting lunatics serged forward to the exit tunnels, only to be twatted in the hip (and saved from surely going under and trampled to death) by the stand bars.

The bogs reminiscent of a new Delhi sewer.

Such fond memories of the hallowed ground that was Maine Road, lol loved every minute of it.

One which will stay with me forever, god knows why

The MEN seller outside chanting

eve nin new in a proper squeaky voice

pmsl

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=audxGqo5AkQ[/youtube]

Beating spuds 4-3 possibly best half of football I've witnessed including beating rags and all that other bollocks this was more entertaining and hanging on to hope at 3-1 shouting "WE CAN DO THIS COME ON LADS!!" then when Macken (of all fuckin' peopel) scored the 4th I went fuckin' mental it was as good as winning the F.A Cup (at the time that is)

talkativesprout said:
element_mcfc said:
talkativesprout said:
being scared shitless trying to get out of crazy corner as a youngster when my dad took me, my poor little legs not touching the floor as the hundreds of beer smelling chanting lunatics serged forward to the exit tunnels, only to be twatted in the hip (and saved from surely going under and trampled to death) by the stand bars.

The bogs reminiscent of a new Delhi sewer.

Such fond memories of the hallowed ground that was Maine Road, lol loved every minute of it.

One which will stay with me forever, god knows why

The MEN seller outside chanting

eve nin new in a proper squeaky voice

pmsl

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=audxGqo5AkQ[/youtube]

haha :D

followed the blues since 1967 but the portsmouth 6-0 game was my first at eastlands as i'd lived abroad for a few years, but being a blue at six nil up and playing superbly i thought ''if we can hang on for a draw i'll be happy'' typical city !!!. god i love this club

The day it all began for me.May 7th 1977 City 5 Spurs 0.

Here i am 34 years later,and still in love with my football club and the City of Manchester.I have my older brother to thank for that,and in a town full of very crap,plastic rags,that means a lot to me.

If it we're not for our Colin,i'd just be another saddo,sat in one of the local pubs,claiming to be a big united fan lol!

scowy68 said:
The day it all began for me.May 7th 1977 City 5 Spurs 0.

Here i am 34 years later,and still in love with my football club and the City of Manchester.I have my older brother to thank for that,and in a town full of very crap,plastic rags,that means a lot to me.

If it we're not for our Colin,i'd just be another saddo,sat in one of the local pubs,claiming to be a big united fan lol!
yeah man

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Final whistle at Newcastle May 1968.

League Champions.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZsMfrZt4Ec[/youtube]

that clip from the 56 final even shows my late Dad in the crowd! On 2.20 when Birmingham head it over the bar,Dads in the middle of the screen clapping then puts his hand to his mouth.Nice to see that again of him on Fathers Day.

First time my dad and grandad took me to a game, coming out into the kippax at maine road, i was just a little girl, and the atmosphere was so electric it made me want to cry with pride, that was the day i first properly fell in love with City.

Then you've got the likes of beating united 4-1..when SWP got the last goal. I went into school after that and ripped the shit out of the scum fans who used to tease me.

When Newcastle beat us in the cup in like..2000? , was the first time i cried about city, and of course, this season..the final and semi...cried with happiness then!

Meeting Vincent Kompany after the Sunderland game this year was a highlight too...mann there's too many to mention!

Caution: Frank Dark Days Memory.

End of season 97ish. Barnsley 2-2 City, testimonial for ex Blue Fleming.
Buster KERCHING Phillips scored one, not sure on other. Mick McCarthy slid in on Jim Whitley at some point, made for an interesting argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.