MCFC Player of the Year

Real-City said:
Kompany is the best player on our team. Better than Tevez. After Kompany it is a toss up. Silva has gotten increasingly better as the season has gone on. His performance last night was incredible. Tevez's goals can't be ignored. De Jong's steady play can't be ignored. Hart's shot blocking can't be ignored. Kompany is it and after him it doesn't matter.

Tevez's goals cant be ignored but can his transfer request? Potentially de-railing our season? It just seems to me completely wrong that any player that submits a transfer request should be considered as a Player of the Year.

Kompany
Silva
De Jong

Kompany, De Jong and then just Tevez over Silva for me. No matter who it is though its just good that there are at least 6 or 7 players that you can make a good case for! Hasn't always been like that in my many years supporting city.

PSmyth07 said:
1.Kompany
2.Tevez
3. Between Silva, De Jong and Johnson.

Huh? Dude played 15 games, and was effective in less than half of them. How can he be in consideration.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:38 am --<br /><br />1. Kompany
2. Carlos Tevez
3. David Silva
4. Joe Hart.

Everyoneelse is a little behind that pack

sir malcom said:
Kompany De jong, and David Silva is settling in just nicely.

I'm with you blue. Not sure about the order for NDJ, Silva and Tevez, but Kompany has won it at a canter for me.

And as for those people who havent got Kompany in the top three, I can only assume you are on drugs

My votes:

Best Player: Silva

Best represents the heart of the club: Zab

Most Valuable: Kompany

Hart, De Jong, Barry, Yaya deserve consideration. AJ for the progress he's making as a professional.

For all his on field contribution, for me, Tevez doesn't deserve awards after his want-away antics and failure to show for the semi. Treatment in Milan? Couldn't take an afternoon and evening off and jump a private jet?

1. Kompany
2. Tevez
3. De Jong/Silva

You can't really have someone score 24 goals and not have them up there for Player Of The Year.

As for Young Player Of The Year? What age does this cover? Richards? Balotelli?. Boyata hasn't done that much, but has played well in the games he's played in. If Richards can win it, it would probably be him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.